Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tendernessofbeingfaraway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tendernessofbeingfaraway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about time love and tenderness lyrics, time love and tenderness, love me tender, applying pressure to the tender pussy 10, tender is the heart,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Welcome to the day 3 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Today, collab and write a poem titled the #tendernessofbeingfaraway. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is a plausible excuse 
For not forcing anyone 
to meet 
& 
to retreat Welcome to the day 3 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

Today, collab and write a poem titled the #tendernessofbeingfaraway. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the day 3 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Today, collab and write a poem titled the #tendernessofbeingfaraway. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Silly were the aspirations
But practical were the considerations
Lovingly called her every day
The tenderness of being far away
Showed even on his dominating ways
Will it remain when they'll meet
Is a question all know the answer in negative.  Welcome to the day 3 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

Today, collab and write a poem titled the #tendernessofbeingfaraway. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Increases the pangs of longings
   But brings the hearts closer
Makes the Mind most active
  Pondering over the separation
The Sun is farthest or at your Balcony
   In this Mind matters Much ☺️ Welcome to the day 3 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
Is like how the winter is far away during summers...

Welcome to the day 3 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

apart from smiles, stories and innumerable sighs we share, there exists a beautiful yet mysterious croaked smile which you often share #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #tendernessofbeingfaraway #k_napowrimo

read more
it's hard to differentiate
but love, oh yes, love
leaves traces on 
fragile yet unbreakable heart
of yearning soul.

//Captioned// apart from
smiles, stories
and innumerable sighs
we share,
there exists 
a beautiful yet mysterious
croaked smile 
which you often share

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the day 3 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Today, collab and write a poem titled the #tendernessofbeingfaraway. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
increases more than someone is near. Welcome to the day 3 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Is better than the restlessness of being close together  Welcome to the day 3 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification