Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best starsareabsent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best starsareabsent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the stars and back quotes, i love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars, i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem, my love from the star quotes, quotes with stars and moon,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

dharkanein

What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The son of darkness, conquers the world.
Step by step, inch by inch, he embraces the world. What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

😂😝gst guyzz What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we should say good night & bye bye.
😴😪😴 😂😝gst guyzz

What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Presha

What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the moon seems li'l lonely, like it is missing the family... What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Don't mind, just gaze at the soothing and white shiny beauty of the moon.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗☺️☺️😊 What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

The dark Sky looks like plain dark cloth

without any designs!  What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Still hopes are there What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I feel the same absence in my soul. What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
then you, moon and loneliness can be true companion of each other, enjoying peaceful environment of nature  What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
twinkle twinkle little star!
how i wonder what you are?
up above the world so high.
like a diamond in the sky.
twinkle twinkle little star. What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
It means that clouds are about to convert into rain. What do you feel when there are no stars in the sky? Share your thoughts. #starsareabsent #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification