Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best peopleinmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best peopleinmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you judge people you have no time to love them, how to work with people who hate you, how to deal with people hating you, love people status, people love stories,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Tapoja Das

How do you feel when you look at the people you have in your lives? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #peopleinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I realise I need to care themselves. How do you feel when you look at the people you have in your lives? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #peopleinmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

How do you feel when you look at the people you have in your lives? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #peopleinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Y me.. How do you feel when you look at the people you have in your lives? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #peopleinmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
I wonder what our karmic
connection might have been earlier
that we have met in this life.
How fortunate I could have been 
to receive love from all the age groups 
In my life. How do you feel when you look at the people you have in your lives? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #peopleinmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I'm filled with gratitude and thank my good fortune and the Almighty for bestowing upon me their presence in my life.  How do you feel when you look at the people you have in your lives? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #peopleinmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
And also the other groups...
I feel the same as I have felt in a restaurant looking at the choice I have ordered and the others preferences!
  Had I waited I would have had a better dish!  How do you feel when you look at the people you have in your lives? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #peopleinmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
I feel proud and blessed. How do you feel when you look at the people you have in your lives? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #peopleinmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
So good. How do you feel when you look at the people you have in your lives? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #peopleinmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
I may find rarity but it's for sure that i have a little one piece of grain to eat in order to fill my life's empty stomach out of fact that there maybe many but i already had old customs and norms and that social disbalance of the world... ehhhh!! What to say more, if less approves to be sufficient enough!? How do you feel when you look at the people you have in your lives? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #peopleinmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
When I look at the people I have in my life seems so busy on social media that they don't remember even wish on any of the occasions...  How do you feel when you look at the people you have in your lives? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #peopleinmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
They are just a reflection of my healed self How do you feel when you look at the people you have in your lives? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #peopleinmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification