Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifyouwerecoming Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifyouwerecoming Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifyouknowyouknow,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'd have prepared myself for the best and worst Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

Just kidding 😂😂 We r living in a place where it's said "atithi devo bhava!!" Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Me pehle hi ghar pe taala laga 
ke kahi bhaag jaati n 😝😂😁. Just kidding 😂😂
We r living in a place where it's said "atithi devo bhava!!"

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will bring something spl for uhh that i planned further Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine

Mac Edwards

read more
I would have just waited for you in the fantasy of our first meet !  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine

Monalisa Guje

read more
I would have made a bed of roses. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am so excited. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
"I would had closed the doors of the thinking,"
Soul said to the EGO .... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
If You Had Told Me You Were Coming I Would Have Made Your Favourite Dishes And Would Have Made You Feel Special 😊😊 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine

nistha sahoo

read more
I would have packed my bags
to escape.
I was waiting but you never
said what my heart wanted
to hear. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
 I would made the heaven on earth. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ifyouwerecoming #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification