Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best leftwithoutlooking Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best leftwithoutlooking Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you left me for no reason quotes, nothing left in life quotes, shayari for friends who left, left in the dark quotes, doctor left a stitch in me,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It made me look back at our relationship
Only to realise you were never really there
And then I saw me
Trying to convince myself that it's worth it... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sk

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
then I realized that your journey is now ahead 
and you have nothing left behind and this is your last silent goodbye to me.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Silvi Gupta

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I knew that our story ends here. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

read more
It's hit me differently,
I felt abandoned and helpless,
My soul screaming loud enough quietly to stop you
Stepping away from my life! Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You prove to be matured and you don't need anybody's suggestion to take the decisions of your life. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Prayed to The God ,Give me the same Courage Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
You know very well, you had been unduly harsh.
It's your EGO , that's stopping you from turning back...  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
It feels so bad. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I thought I lost
my beautiful journey
of love with you
our love story
will remain incomplete
I also learned to live without you Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
I never did that as you were wrong on me everytime for without any reason, firstly you started your ecstacies which led you to uncontrol your emotions which let you to felt like i deceived you and then there are others who picked up the rubble and made an evil out of nowhere to suck up all which was built by both of us or all of us in my family here. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification