Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettersiread Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettersiread Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about just to let you know i love you quotes, love letters to fix a relationship, quotes about being let down by someone you love, love letter in hindi for boyfriend, sad love letters to ex girlfriend,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Dr. Aastha Jain

The letters I read Had love wrapped up Care and concern sticking to it Like the mole on the left of my face Just below my eye The first thing to get wet Everytime I read your letter. #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraphcollab #lettersiread

read more
Don't care to wipe my tears. 
But they are kind enough 
To get wet with me 
Everytime I cry.

𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙//- The letters I read
Had love wrapped up
Care and concern sticking to it
Like the mole on the left of my face
Just below my eye
The first thing to get wet
Everytime I read your letter.

R.S. Meena

Time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Talk about the letters you read. #lettersiread #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
are all readable and valuable. Time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Talk about the letters you read. #lettersiread #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

Time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Talk about the letters you read. #lettersiread #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Eventually becomes words of wisdom  Time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Talk about the letters you read. #lettersiread #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification