Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feltlikegivingup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feltlikegivingup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love never felt so good lyrics, love never felt so good, i felt a funeral in my brain poem, johnny mathis the last time i felt like this, wish you felt the same quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

SoYog

Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. When was the last time you #feltlikegivingup? And why? Tell us through this challenge. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I thought of giving an another try! Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

When was the last time you #feltlikegivingup? And why? Tell us through this challenge. #remembertowrite 
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vasundhara Shitole

Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. When was the last time you #feltlikegivingup? And why? Tell us through this challenge. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
On you ! Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

When was the last time you #feltlikegivingup? And why? Tell us through this challenge. #remembertowrite 
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

saba khan

Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. When was the last time you #feltlikegivingup? And why? Tell us through this challenge. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Was when I was about to reach my goal, but i am a believer and hence an achiever.  Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Not remembered,but one thing is always a sure shot for me  that i will never giving  up on me.
 Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Ever a fan of Garfield, labour is not my cup of tea. Starting a job itself is preceded by a good thoughtover about it's pros and cons and leaving it midway is not a novelty for me. 
After the Covid pandemic of which I too was not unaffected, resuming the daily morning walk was not an easy thing to do yet I did after much dithering. 
A few days of it and the rains started which till now we're deficient when it was time for them. 
To discontinue with the routine got a good reason, but this time I am determined not to give up. 

Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
When I realised Head has a rock in place of Mind Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Was giving practice
to my Left Hand
in writing first
and drawing next.
I lost my patience.
Family members
started grudging
that I have started wasting stationery!!  Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Bijayineee🌨️

Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. When was the last time you #feltlikegivingup? And why? Tell us through this challenge. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote #LifeIsBeautiful

read more
I remembered why I started.. Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

#lifeisbeautiful

Aditi Mishra

read more
But I am not.. Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
was long before when I was in teens. 
Since then I learnt to be strong and I made up myself not to give up anything so easily.  Welcome to the Day 28 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification