Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwasleftbroken Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwasleftbroken Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwa 880, sle disease in tamil, sle disease in malayalam, बोलेरो sle, sleft,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sanj K

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
I needed ur Love the most in Life....❤️ Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Prerona Borgohain

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
You said we are just friends.

When you said you were happy with me, I hope you meant friends.
When you said you regret not meeting me earlier, you meant as friends.
When you said something is special between us, you meant just as friends.

Friends don't stay up late and hoped a text.
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

gunjan Gupta

#firstquote awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
The one who I thought was my own turned out to be unfaithful #firstquote awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Varadhan P M

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Three consecutive Interviews flopped
for no fault of mine.
It was my maternal uncle, who encouraged, askede to set up a Tutorial
on How to Handle Interviews, and it became a great success!  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Trinayana Roy

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
I realised that everyone I had known as mine was actually looking out only for themselves. I had mattered to none.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings

Aditi Mishra

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No one cannot support me.. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Tarot Card Reader Neha Mathur

read more
No relations and no promises holds true Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
I was left broken and dissapointed when my closed ones didn't understand my pure feelings for them and they are really very far from me now  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
she didn't see me back. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
I was appointed as a fool by the 
Persons I helped in difficult situations  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iwasleftbroken #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification