Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifiwerealeaf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifiwerealeaf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi, ifi techsolutions, you were my crush till you said you love me, once upon a time you were a little girl with big dreams, we were just kids when we fell in love lyrics,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Prerona Borgohain

Time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wouldn't dry myself waiting for you to crust me to hell.
I wouldn't fall just after you left, after piercing my heart brutally. Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vasundhara Shitole

Time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
If I were a leaf I should fly in this world the way leaf fly lightly and silently with all my happy heart 🍂 Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Faith Kelinza

Time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more

I would be filled with relief,
Whether it's the sun at daytime,
Or the moon at bedtime,
I will always face the sky,
Getting ready to fly, Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Soujanya Arawatti

Time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I am very happy
When I am a leaf 
Than I am dapend upon the root
And I am happy with other leaf Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Would have loved the tree for it's roots and When got shed by wind....always looking for the same tree...while being forced by the wind to fly Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
I would be different, unlike the road side
Ones..
 Flipplapping dust, brushing it off
Would dance to the tune of passing. Breeze!
   That blows through wasp-bitten holes
Of long slender Bamboo Arms like
That of zero-size Damsels, Strutting..
Would jump high and low, doing Rain Dance
   Touch the Snowyey Cheeks of Damsels
But tremble at the sight of old Gardener
  Who knows Me from infancy!  Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swarnika Kumar

Time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
I would turn green everytime I dry up...so as to hold onto those raindrops forever!! Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Trinayana Roy

Time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
I would tremble as your fingers gently glided over me as you watered my roots.  Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings

Aditi Mishra

read more
I fly up in the air. Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf  #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
Would have preferred 
to be medium for photosynthesis
 Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwerealeaf  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification