Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best angerandlazinessarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best angerandlazinessarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about friendship and love and.anger ralated punjabi shayri with pivture 0, anger with love quotes, quotes on anger in love, anger for love quotes, status on anger in love,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Rojalin Khanum

#secondquoteofmine to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, talk about two similes instead of one. #simile #angerandlazinessarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Anger and laziness are like,
Best friends for them who loves

"NOT TO DO ANYTHING "😅 #secondquoteofmine to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, talk about two similes instead of one. #simile #angerandlazinessarelike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, talk about two similes instead of one. #simile #angerandlazinessarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A little requirment in life

Some time you are a little angry 
 to show your care for someone

And Sometimes you are lazy for
 enjoying the happy movement 
after achievement of hard works  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, talk about two similes instead of one. #simile #angerandlazinessarelike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gayathri

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, talk about two similes instead of one. #simile #angerandlazinessarelike #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Inhibitors which pushes  us back from goal
We should use the feeling of satisfaction we get after achieving
As a catalyst and move forward 

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, talk about two similes instead of one. #simile #angerandlazinessarelike #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi

Priya Nambi

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, talk about two similes instead of one. #simile #angerandlazinessarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Two witches. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
                                         parasites 
If one start entertaining them they are difficult to get rid off . Period  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Aditi Mishra

read more
A part of a life.. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Anbu Azhaki

read more
யாரையும் நம்பி
நான் இருந்ததில்லை...
யாரும் இல்லாத
காலத்திலும்...
இன்று யாதுமாகி
அனைத்துமாய்
நின்றாய்.... Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Meenakshi M

read more
Two enemies in our life whom we should not give much importance 😊 Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

K K Joshi

read more
Anger and laziness are like
Happily married couple 
made in heaven 

When you are angry, 
Laziness prevents disastrous reaction.

When you are lazy 
Anger helps you out of lifeless inaction
 Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, talk about two similes instead of one. #simile #angerandlazinessarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
disease and death 
which don't let us do anything. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification