Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best connectionin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best connectionin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about connection with nature, how to connect pc internet with mobile, how to connect with god, love connection quotes sayings, love connection quote,

• 26 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 When both of them say the same thing at same time  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I didn't think about it 
Until my eyelids separate preventing my sleep. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
A line by itself was feeling lost
It jumped into a couplet and both forged an unbreakable bond.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines

Chitra Iyer

read more
The earth and me
Thanks to gravity Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines

Chitra Iyer

Pinched the idea from Pebble Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Two different countries, under the same sky
Technology did it, through Wi-Fi Pinched the idea from Pebble 

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Your soulful words gave signal to my intellect, 
To get in touch with your eternal soul and initiate conversation.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines

Ankita Singh

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
दूसरे को अपना ideal बनाने से अच्छा है खुद के ideal खुद बनिये 🙃 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Rahul Naik

Participated in the #rapidfire and described the word #connectionin2lines #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Connection is a soft thread which bind persons together,
even a small touch of misunderstanding  
can cut it off.
 Participated in the #rapidfire and described the word #connectionin2lines
 #yourquoteandmine
#yqbaba

AGHA SYED

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Jo Mera Tha Wo Kisi Aur Ka Howa 
Mai Zindagi Bar Intizaar Karta Raha Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Afrin Jahan

read more
तो फिर अपने वर्तमान में जीना होगा बिना किसी डर के
अपने जीवन को सुखमय, संतुष्ट और उज्ज्वल बनाने के लिए। Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #connectionin2lines

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification