Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontexpectfromothers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontexpectfromothers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you don t love someone for their looks quote, u dont love me but i love u quotes, i love u itna u dont think jitna shayari, why dont u understand my love quotes, you dont love me gif,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Harish Reddy S

#dontexpectfromothers love #IT #only #after receiving it

read more
Love The Thing's Only After
Receiving It
Bcuz,
It Will Never Affect Your Peaceful Life #dontexpectfromothers #love #it #only #after receiving it

The Cold Summers

People tend to help you out
only when you're not
in their competitor list ! Unexpressed genuine truths !

#yqbaba #yqthoughts #lifelessons #fightforyourself #selfhelpisthebesthelp #dontexpectfromothers #learningtobestrong #yqwritersclub

The Cold Summers

People tend to help you out
only when you're not
in their competitor list ! Unexpressed genuine truths !

#yqbaba #yqthoughts #lifelessons #fightforyourself #selfhelpisthebesthelp #dontexpectfromothers #learningtobestrong #yqwritersclub

Tania Sarkar

Dont expect anyone else to heal your wounds. Dont expect anyone else to come to you and listen to your pain. Dont expect anyone else to be with you in your stormy nights. Dont expect anyone else to make you happy from within. Dont expect anyone else to make you feel special. Dont expect anyone else to love you as you love yourself........  Dont expect........
#expectations 
#dontexpect 
#dontexpectfromothers 
#hurt 
#expectnothing 
#expectationhurts

Hey DiarySpeaks

The more you expect from people, the more you will suffer. #hey_diaryspeaks Heena Yadav #dontexpectfromothers #believeinyourself #motivationalquotes #inspirationalquotes shayari #learnfromlife #writerscommunity

read more
       The more you expect from people, the more you will suffer.
#hey_diaryspeaks Heena Yadav #dontexpectfromothers #believeinyourself  #motivationalquotes #inspirationalquotes #shayari #learnfromlife #writerscommunity

Hey DiarySpeaks

स्वयं की उम्मीदों पर एतबार कर हम ज़िंदगी के कई संघर्षों को पार कर सकते हैं। #hey_diaryspeaks Heena Yadav #lifequotes #ummeed #believeinyourself #dontexpectfromothers #FreshThoughts #latestquote shayari

read more
                 स्वयं की उम्मीदों पर एतबार कर हम ज़िंदगी के कई संघर्षों को पार कर सकते हैं।
#hey_diaryspeaks Heena Yadav #lifequotes #ummeed #believeinyourself #dontexpectfromothers #freshthoughts #latestquote #shayari

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification