Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mylatestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mylatestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mylove18.in, pk singh mylan, mylapore india, m mylust com, velleeswarar temple mylapore live,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Chitra Iyer

A true story, partly fictitious. The movie was Two States and after using the washroom during the interval, I walked into the wrong hall..the audience had a hearty laugh when I walked in searching for my seat, unable to find both my seat n my friend.🤦‍♀️ Here's your collab prompt for #yostowrimo Day 2. Write a #ShortStory titled Late. Write long stories in the caption. Explore various ideas right from the literal meaning of late or when it is used to signify someone who passed away. mylates #YourQuoteAndMine #mylatestory

read more
My punctuality was always talked about. I was to meet my friend at the multiplex for the evening show and she knew I would be on time, come what may. The traffic, however, played spoilsport and my friend messaged me that she would go in as the movie was about to be screened. I hurried to the cinema hall a good 25 minutes late. It wasn't packed and I somehow managed to find my seat. Strange that my friend wasn't beside me and the movie was almost halfway through. I was perplexed but sat silently, watching, cursing myself. In half an hour the lights came on. It was the interval. I came out of the hall, called my friend and asked her why she wasn't to be seen. She was cupping the phone n trying to talk.
Well, well, well, turns out that  I had inadvertently landed up at the wrong hall screening the same movie. I dashed off to the right hall and spotted my friend. We enjoyed a hearty laugh. I was late this time around, but no regrets. Hey, you guys enjoyed, na? A true story, partly fictitious.
The movie was Two States and after using the washroom during the interval, I walked into the wrong hall..the audience had a hearty laugh when I walked in searching for my seat, unable to find both my seat n my friend.🤦‍♀️

Here's your collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 2. 

Write a #shortstory titled Late. Write long stories in the caption. Explore various ideas right from the literal meaning of late or when it is used to signify someone who passed away. #mylates

Rasmeet Bhatia

Here's your collab prompt for #yostowrimo Day 2. Write a #ShortStory titled Late. Write long stories in the caption. Explore various ideas right from the literal meaning of late or when it is used to signify someone who passed away. #mylatestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It has been 9 years  knowing him,being with him.
He is flirty and casual while throwing a charming smile on those girls.I fight a lot feeling insecure but i love him a lot
But he never crossed the line.He was with me and always mine.I always doubted him and finally he had enough to "Quit" for forever while i was hoping to have a ring on my finger.I love him but I spolied everything we had because of the illusions i had.
Its been over 2 months we haven't spoken. 
"Unlike the last time,I was late this time around" to express the love in my heart instead of anger and abusive words. Here's your collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 2. 

Write a #shortstory titled Late. Write long stories in the caption. Explore various ideas right from the literal meaning of late or when it is used to signify someone who passed away. #mylatestory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gayathri

Here's your collab prompt for #yostowrimo Day 2. Write a #ShortStory titled Late. Write long stories in the caption. Explore various ideas right from the literal meaning of late or when it is used to signify someone who passed away. #mylatestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Events which happened year ago flashed in my mind. Heart started paining with regret. It screamed there is no place to handle to more regrets. Mind told that unlike the last time it's late this time to realize before the consequences occurred and assured the heart that it will only handle happiness and satisfaction from now on.
 Here's your collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 2. 

Write a #shortstory titled Late. Write long stories in the caption. Explore various ideas right from the literal meaning of late or when it is used to signify someone who passed away. #mylatestory #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

Entire story is below Enjoy :) 9 missed calls, 17 text messages I was worried about her, as I was breaking my promise which I usually don't do. She had left her house, she was waiting for me. I came but it was too late as I witness an accident, An accident yeah an accident. I called her friend as she was upset with me to let her know what happened that night, I didn't cheat, I was not afraid, I didn't ditched her too. #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #mylatestory

read more
9 missed calls, 17 text messages I was worried about her, as I was breaking my promise which I usually don't do. 

She had left her house, she was waiting for me.
I came but it was too late as I witness an accident, An accident yeah an accident.
I called her friend as she was upset with me to let her know what happened that night, I didn't cheat, I was not afraid, I didn't ditched her too. 
But what I saw with my eyes i couldn't believe it. 
That night was horrible I witnessed a murder a women probably in her mid 30's was shot by a man sitting on a driving seat.
 Entire story is below Enjoy :) 

9 missed calls, 17 text messages I was worried about her, as I was breaking my promise which I usually don't do. 

She had left her house, she was waiting for me.
I came but it was too late as I witness an accident, An accident yeah an accident.

I called her friend as she was upset with me to let her know what happened that night, I didn't cheat, I was not afraid, I didn't ditched her too.

Paradoxical Penman

read more
She told her husband as soon as he arrived from his trip. He couldn't control his tears as they were trying for a few years now. Did you take the test?, he asked. Yes, I did. We are definitely pregnant. She replied jubilantly. So are you ready for the next chapter of our lives, he asked. I have been preparing myself mentally, but I am quite nervous now, she said. Don't worry, We'll get through this together, he replied. Let's begin with picking some gender neutral names.  Here's your collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 2. 

Anuj Jain

read more
Last time I was to meet you so excited I was.
This time I was with you my darling and time dilates in your presence, so was late in leaving your company.
Now let me see you make this rose, I got for you, blush with your smile. Here's your collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 2. 

Akthari Begum

read more
With just sometime.  Here's your collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 2. 

Snigdharani Panda

read more
Because of my late, I was ashamed in front of whole class. But after all it's exam time. So, the professor allowed me to write up answers. But my time was reduced by 30 mins. So I have to write my answers correctly before the time spilts up. Finally I had finished my writing on time and hand over the answer sheets to the professsor. Then the professsor has advised me to reach the exam centre in time. Those words of the professor made me a very punctual guy. Time is very important for all. But late is better than never. Here's your collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 2. 

Aditi Mishra

read more
"I am not see the time that what the time?
   I was late at that day". Here's your collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 2. 

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"STORY-2" //LATE// Unlike the last time, I was late this time around. I was heartbroken. The shattered pieces of my heart never let me feel your love and care. Yet with the passage of time, I discovered in you a loyal, humble and protective person. #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #mylatestory #the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #tell_me_a_tale🍁

read more
I was heartbroken. The shattered pieces of my heart never let me feel your love and care.
Yet with the passage of time, I discovered in you a loyal, humble and protective person. I was recovering. Yes, my mind was re-installing the love applications and files that had got corrupted by the past incidents. . .

//CAPTIONED// "STORY-2"
//LATE//

Unlike the last time, I was late this time around.
I was heartbroken. The shattered pieces of my heart
never let me feel your love and care.
Yet with the passage of time, I discovered in you
a loyal, humble and protective person.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification