Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Acid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Acid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about foods with acid in them, foods with high acid content, poem on acid attack in hindi, how to control uric acid in hindi, acid attack girl poem in hindi,

• 86 Followers
  • 230 Stories

Tippu Sultan

Truthoflife💞A Bohot bora ho #Acid #News

read more

PRIYANSHI MITTAL

Adv Sony Khan

RT🙏1090 #Police #Motivational #Women #womenempowerment #Trending #viral #Acid #AcidAttack #girls mr..rajkumar..(@)∆√ Asif Hindustani sana naaz Kanchan Agrahari Adhuri Hayat #जानकारी

read more

Cerebral Derange

Acid rain in eyes speedy wind in heart
Still gloomy under heavy rain clouds 
Forget Rainbow accept black & white,
Eros to Poseidon she turned 
Except her trident no one brake curse, #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqrestzone#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#acid#rain

Cerebral Derange

Acid rain in eyes speedy wind in heart
Still gloomy under heavy rain clouds 
Forget Rainbow accept black & white,
Eros to Poseidon she turned 
Except her trident no one brake curse, #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqrestzone#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#acid#rain

Svetlana Saraswat

// Acid //

Acid?

At the back of my tongue?

Yes. 

It's not going anywhere.  #secondquote #yopowrimo #collab #acid #micropoetry #onemillionusers #yqbaba

Aditi Rathore

I was a science 
student, 
acid was an 
important 
part for 
me until it 
ruined my life.

#Acid attack 
 #socialsayings 

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #acidattack #acid #yqdiary

Amit Jotwani

Acidic coffee 
is best shared 
with people 
who vacuum 
the acid 
out of our life.  #coffee #acid #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Cryptic crossword clue, 
synonym /effect of love ;
six letters, starting with 'a' ;
their printed answer was ardour, 
my correct answer was acidic.  #CrypticCrossword #love #ardour #acid #answer #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The filter of reason,                                               clogged with emotion,                                          in a valiant attempt,                                            to regain past freedom;                                      now paradoxically submerged,                         in the acid of your memories.  #reason #emotions #freedom #acid #paradox #submerge #filter #clogged #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification