Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fallenautumnleaf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fallenautumnleaf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes to make a man fall in love with you, i fall in love with you everyday quotes, you make me fall in love with you, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, i just fall in love with you,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sunita Pathania

#sad_shayari #fallenautumnleaf #sunitapathania #vibrantcolors #Fading #fleetingbeauty #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Gyanendra Kukku Pandey PФФJД ЦDΞSHI vineetapanchal Mili Saha Anshu writer - @Hardik Mahajan #SAD

read more

Sunita Pathania

#Pattiyan #fallenautumnleaf #Rebirth #Spring #dryleaves #sunitapathania #inspirationalquotes #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Puja Udeshi poonam atrey @gyanendra pandey Lalit Saxena Anshu writer Sethi Ji Sita Prasad Mili Saha Poonam Suyal Bhavana kmishra Suresh Gulia S Priyadarshini छुअन Jonee Saini Hardik Mahajan Adarsh S Kumar Dil E Nadan Amol M. Bodke Himanshu sharma Maaahi.. kk_jazbaat Kirti Pandey Balwinder Pal Neel Advocate ᒍᗩYᗩᔕᕼᖇEE ᑭᗩᒪ Ashutosh Tripathi Ravi vibhute #Thoughts

read more

Aman Chaudhary

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to the #fallenautumnleaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
This is to bring to your kind notice that you are the gift that I just wanna remember each and every day of my existence.Your work symbolises process that can't only be seen in the books of kindergarten education system but also in the heart of people that I myself really believe.Your path filled with leaves makes the journey more exploring and qualitative to walk on.Thus dispersing smell all over the surroundings to proclaim the truth of life to all the people out there and discover what nature has to offer next with the upcoming challenges that has something to add on in each personage temperament.

Yours faithfully
Aman Chaudhary
(Poet) Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to the #fallenautumnleaf #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Presha

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to the #fallenautumnleaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The people who considers only flowers to be beautiful should once see you falling....how mesmerizing that looks!
You don't just fall...you fly...and it just gives a different kind of pleasure.
I guess autumn is the only season I completely love... every bit of it is beautiful.
You have a simplicity,a calmness which I truly admire...I just wish autumn just stays for the entire year...so that I can just be happy seeing you fall so gracefully!
 Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to the #fallenautumnleaf #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Your fall have added 
life to the dull black road,

It’s that rare time of the year 
when it’ smiles, draped in your 
glorious shades.

Waiting for the regeneration 

Yours truly,
A bench by the road side. Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Anuj Jain

read more
I wouldn't have paid attention to you but then I saw a bird picking you to line it's nest. 
It started a chain of thoughts as to what would have happened to you otherwise. 
You would have been consumed by the soil and still would have nourished as you selflessly did when in your hey days. 
Such selflessness is indeed a lesson that I got from you. 
Thanks a lot. 
 Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Aman Chaudhary

read more
This is to bring to your kind notice that you are the gift that I just wanna remember each and every day of my existence.Your work symbolises process that can't only be seen in the books of kindergarten education system but also in the heart of people that I myself really believe.Your path filled with leaves makes the journey more exploring and qualitative to walk on.Thus dispersing smell all over the surroundings to proclaim the truth of life to all the people out there and discover what nature has to offer next with the upcoming challenges that has something to add on in each personage temperament.

Yours faithfully
Aman Chaudhary
(Poet) Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to the #fallenautumnleaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Don't hesitate to fall yourself
Once you fall, 
Then, you'll be tall. Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

mw

read more
I would love to know your journey from rise to fall,
Also acknowledge your growth and struggle to survive. 

Furthermore, interested in your future adventurous endeavours as you are now free from the bindings & attachments of the tree. 

Enjoy free flying in this beautiful universe.
Keen to observe and adore your new beginnings. Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification