Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best arghascribbles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best arghascribbles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about argha meaning in english, arg of war, arg(-1+i√3), argha das, arg 9,

• 6 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Abid

Random, because I don't know how to do it any other way! 🙄 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourtaless #yqhumour #arghascribbles #yqtales #yourtaless #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Argha Goswami

read more
Heart rules
Mind follows..  Random, because I don't know how to do it any other way! 🙄
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yourtaless #yqhumour #arghascribbles #yqtales #yourtaless  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Argha Goswami

Abid

I've heard that it makes people do things which are mostly stupid. 👻👻 No offense, but I think I am not very wrong. 🤠🤠 Open for Collaboration. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #arghascribbles #YourQuotes #yqdidi #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Argha Goswami

read more
Alcohol diminishes
 your mentality 
whereas 
love replenishes...  I've heard that it makes people do things which are mostly stupid. 👻👻
No offense, but I think I am not very wrong. 🤠🤠
Open for Collaboration. 
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales  #arghascribbles #yourquotes #yqdidi #openforcollab    #YourQuoteAndMine

D. Chowdhury

I don't know how much this collab is doing justice to her words. #arghascribbles #yqbaba #openforcollab #yqdidi #scars #Stars #Random #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Argha ❤️

read more
and the
pain
of
healing
is the
same 
as that 
of the
breeding I don't know how much this collab is doing justice to her words. 

#arghascribbles #yqbaba #openforcollab #yqdidi #scars #stars #random   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Argha ❤️

Hemalatha G

Open for Collaboration. #yqbaba #yqquotes #arghascribbles #kpwritez #yqrandom #YourQuoteAndMine #Silence Collaborating with Argha Goswami and Kumarpal bro.

read more
silence is the 
demise of gloomy, 
crisscross ways jumbled 
vaguely inside our 
choked mind.
 Open for Collaboration. 
#yqbaba #yqquotes  #arghascribbles #kpwritez
#yqrandom #YourQuoteAndMine #silence
Collaborating with  Argha Goswami and Kumarpal bro.

Sanjana Kumar

I tried. You two are awesome. #Break #curse #bithikahalder #yqbaba #arghascribbles #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Bithika Halder Collaborating with Argha #thecoldair

read more
A whisper, at times, can ease every scream of anguish.  I tried. You two are awesome. 
#break #curse 
#bithikahalder #yqbaba #arghascribbles  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Bithika Halder  
Collaborating with Argha 
#thecoldair

Sanjana Kumar

Random. Basic. Open for collaboration. Looking for genuine answers maybe. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yourtaless #arghascribbles #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Argha Goswami Laaate. But hey, I tried!! #thecoldair

read more
I have so much 
to show you. 
Take my hand 
and trust me, 
like I trust you. 

But, would that 
trust subside with 
the pages tearing 
at the edges? 
Or, will it stand 
firm even with 
the scars lurking 
on the crystal clear 
silhouette?  Random. Basic. Open for collaboration. Looking for genuine answers maybe. 
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yourtaless #arghascribbles #openforcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Laaate. But hey, I tried!! 
#thecoldair

Durga Kannan

Company is mostly about
getting used to the
noise of cacophony. 

#arghascribbles #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #loneliness  #YourQuoteAndMine#dkcollab
Collaborating with Argha

Durga Kannan

watch your
wounds
breed strength 

#arghascribbles #yqbaba  #yqdidi#dkcollab #scars #stars #random   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Argha

Durga Kannan

#yqbaba #yqdidi #dead #Random #DKcollab #arghascribbles #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Argha Goswami

read more
Look closely, really close. 
Can you see how scared 
people are to be genuine? 
#yqbaba #yqdidi #dead #random #dkcollab #arghascribbles #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Argha Goswami

Durga Kannan

It's not that I am dependent
But I just want someone
to do things for me
Showing me they care
And making me feel 
that I am special 
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqmidnight #arghascribbles #yourquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification