Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best demonsofmind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best demonsofmind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to summon a demon, names of demons in the bible, the noonday demon quotes, angel and demons quotes, demon quotes and sayings,

• 27 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Rahul Sharma

#Collab Challenge We all have our demons but we deal with them differently. What do you do with your demons? #demonsofmind Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday:) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #writer #yqtales

read more
Kill your demons
Demonic alliances are failure in the long run
 #Collab Challenge

We all have our demons but we deal with them differently. What do you do with your demons?
#demonsofmind

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday:) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab Challenge We all have our demons but we deal with them differently. What do you do with your demons? #demonsofmind Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday:) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Allies that feed your confidence,
and boost your self esteem... #Collab Challenge

We all have our demons but we deal with them differently. What do you do with your demons?
#demonsofmind

Aady

I see you in your bed Dark Ruthless Ever seen where a lone ghost is laid And your inner ghost convene Burning up Slipping back so perfectly into my skin #Lies #caption #Ravenous #demonsofmind #savinggrace

read more
  The devil inside me... 

#caption# I see you in your bed
Dark
Ruthless 
Ever seen where a lone ghost is laid
And your inner ghost convene 

Burning up
Slipping back so perfectly into my skin

Vibha Saroj

#Collab Challenge We all have our demons but we deal with them differently. What do you do with your demons? #demonsofmind Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday:) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't kill your demons,
train them to guard your angels. #Collab Challenge

#demonsofmind

deepali sethi mehndiratta

read more
Don't tame your inner demons
Let them decide the course of action #Collab Challenge

#demonsofmind

deepali sethi mehndiratta

read more
Don't tame your demons
Let them be your driving force.... #Collab Challenge

#demonsofmind

Sudhansu Senapati

Fighting my demons

Demons dancing in my sleepless nights,
Frightening my nerves with terrible fights, 
Seducing my senses with lascivious sights,
Fallen angels, banished from God's sights.

God , Demons, equal in their might,
Brilliant are their minds, says my insight,
In wisdom, deeds, differ in their plight,
Transcendence of them, is my delight. #demons #demonsofmind #satan #god

K Harsita

He is funny though I made him like that. He doesn't but it's me who controls him. 😈 Collab on this Devilish BG and write what the demon does inside your mind 👺 Font - Tangerine (22) Use the hashtag #scdemon to let us discover your tales 😈 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #yqbaba #demons #demonsofmind #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
speaks rubbish, though I let him
when I feel apathetic.
He tames me sometimes, though I let him
when I get bored of myself.
He speaks behalf of me, though I let him
for not to be dominated by cruel world.
He does my thing sometimes, though I let him whenever the situation seems inevitable.
He travels and takes shelter in me, though I let him but only when I want him to. He is funny though I made him like that. He doesn't but it's me who controls him. 😈
Collab on this Devilish BG and write what the demon does inside your mind 👺

Font - Tangerine (22)

Use the hashtag #scdemon to let us discover your tales 😈

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #yqbaba #demons #demonsofmind   #YourQuoteAndMine

Aniket Rai

read more
don't run away from the demons that stops you, Show them that you are the bigger one #Collab Challenge

#demonsofmind

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab Challenge We all have our demons but we deal with them differently. What do you do with your demons? #demonsofmind Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday:) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
We all have that
darkest demon,
residing within us,
in a dormant state,
which only shows off,
once our angelic mind,
suffers oppression...
 #Collab Challenge

#demonsofmind

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification