Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best birthyear Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best birthyear Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thanks to my mom for giving birth to me, life predictions based on date of birth, thanks to parents for giving birth quotes, aadhar card status by date of birth and name, rashi bhavishya in marathi by birth date and time,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here is a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Between your #birthyear and now, a lot might have change. This poem is to document the observable change. A game coming up at 8.45 pm for you. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the stars conspired
to change the way..stars foretell
so none could ever foretell the way life would unfold
I walked in illnesses, I trudged along in acute pain
I successfully crossed every unnoticeable rough terrain
I swam the seas of sorrow with a smile
I climbed the hills of loneliness without a cry
I live in a space of gratitude
Alone, I have happily stood
My birth is definitely a blessing
I am aware my life is all my own doing
I look back with no regrets
Grace flows as I pass life's gruelling test
I have befriended life
I lie spent, tho' content
With life's every breath

chits

Here is a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Between your #birthyear and now, a lot might have change. This poem is to document the observable change. 

A game coming up at 8.45 pm for you. :)   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Here is a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Between your #birthyear and now, a lot might have change. This poem is to document the observable change. A game coming up at 8.45 pm for you. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

read more
The only thing is changed I learn to do smile in every situation  Here is a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Between your #birthyear and now, a lot might have change. This poem is to document the observable change. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

The Incomplete Metaphor

Here is a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Between your #birthyear and now, a lot might have change. This poem is to document the observable change. A game coming up at 8.45 pm for you. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba poetry #moments

read more
A decade and a half has crossed.
Life awarded me with books,
a home, parents, friends, and
the taste of the hectic path.
Hugs turned to high fives,
high fives to fist bumps.
Kicking my mom's belly
turned to kicking a football.
Mahma changed to Mamma,
Mamma to Mom! And I never
even tried to realise, that these
beautiful moments, are gone. Here is a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

#yqbaba #poetry #moments

Akthari Begum

Here is a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Between your #birthyear and now, a lot might have change. This poem is to document the observable change. A game coming up at 8.45 pm for you. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
On My Thinking base 
i really learn From Me to
Myself.  Here is a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Batul Hafiji

Here is a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Between your #birthyear and now, a lot might have change. This poem is to document the observable change. A game coming up at 8.45 pm for you. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
a lot has changed,
But for my parents love for me!  Here is a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

#quotesbybatulhafiji

Komal Sharma Gupta

Here is a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Between your #birthyear and now, a lot might have change. This poem is to document the observable change. A game coming up at 8.45 pm for you. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
words made inroads 
into every corner, stop,
crossroads, tangled thoughts,
messed up emotions,
mistakes, little victories,
goof ups, setting the record straight.
They weren't always around,
I searched for long, before they
showed up unannounced. Here is a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

#tejaswiniaura

kamal kant kumar

read more
I am trying to find out who am I Here is a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Between my birth year and now I faced many seasons be it wilting, spring or autumn but constant and affirming is season of learning #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #birthyear

read more
I faced many seasons
be it wilting, spring
or autumn
but constant
and affirming
is season of learning

/ Full In Caption /
 Between my birth year and now
I faced many seasons
be it wilting, spring
or autumn
but constant
and affirming
is season of learning

Rama Krishna Lunavath

read more
I Feel Blessed to be Born as a Human and for having Shared and Experienced such Wonderful Moments of ❤️ Joy and Bliss.

I Thank Every Body for Being a Part of My Life. LOVE U ALL HUMANITY.

STAY STRONG & COMPASSIONATE. Here is a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Simmi Singh

between my birth year and now
i have flown from one name to another
carrying the essence and fragrance 
of each name along with me

out of love, i was named love, Preeti
but people called me kali instead
for I was a dark chocolate flavoured kid
who was cooked for long in the furnace

perhaps, I was given milk baths
and rolled over powdered sugar
for I changed from bournville to milkybar
and begun to resemble my mother

i got admitted to school as Simmi
for my father wanted a different name for me 
that made people often wonder
whether i was Hindu, Punjabi or Muslim

but definitely not a tamil name Simmi is
so when i got married my in laws 
preferred to call me Preethi with a 'h' in it
but he calls me simmi and has accepted 
my name as it is. #yqbaba #birthyear #napowrimo #napowrimoday21 #poemtime #storybehindname
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification