Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youremindmeofthemoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youremindmeofthemoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you, love poems for your boyfriend from the heart in hindi, good morning to your love poem, i love you my friends shayari,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sweety PIe💚

741 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #youremindmeofthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
सुनो ना,

दूरियां कितनी है बीच हमारे,
फिर भी तुम पास हो मेरे...
बस इतनी तो ख्वाईश है हमारी 
ये सफर तुम से तुम तक  ।।।। #741
Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #youremindmeofthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Santu Ali

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #youremindmeofthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Far away from me 
But always makes me
Feel your presence 
Your love always 
Inside my heart 
Which makes me 
Feel alive  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #youremindmeofthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #youremindmeofthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's vaxing and waning routine.
Sometimes happy, other times moody... 
It fits into your moods and fancies too.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #youremindmeofthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
When the night is dark.. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #youremindmeofthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
Your memory comforts me... like the moon... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #youremindmeofthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
So Beautiful and bright spreading sparkling light at the night which can't go out of my sight 😊😊 👀  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #youremindmeofthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #youremindmeofthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
who begins to envy 
of my beloved very soon. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #youremindmeofthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Miss Dadwal

read more
Too far to reach 
But yet cool and calm
All collected and sorted
And here I am
Trying to reach up to you! Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #youremindmeofthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification