Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ks_clicks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ks_clicks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love clicks, random clicks are the best quotes, quotes for candid clicks, quotes on random clicks, quotes on selfie clicks,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shiv Anand

Every sunset has it's own story The sky turned out to be in different colour Every other day and change it's Theory Sometimes it's glory sometimes it's gloomy The brighter colourful sunsets reminds me Of good and vibrant memory While the darker gloomy cloudy sunsets reminds me Of bad and dreadful stories None of them remain constant #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #musingtime #opacarophile #MyCnC #cncnew #ks_clicks #khushiwritesherthoughts

read more
When sun sets I will be a reclining bee in your decked petals,
I'm Happy to be rest in peace for ever in soothing orange sunset,
I will be witness the tired nightingale fly back to nests,
Awaits for gazing stars enhancing the beauty of moon,
Be My cloud so that I can enjoy the dawn of sunset & it's reflections in infinite ocean Every sunset has it's own story 
The sky turned out to be in different colour 
Every other day and change it's Theory 
Sometimes it's glory sometimes it's gloomy 
The brighter colourful sunsets reminds me
Of good and vibrant memory 
While the darker gloomy cloudy sunsets reminds me Of bad and dreadful stories 
None of them remain constant

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification