Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ragini Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ragini Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about story of ragini mms movie in hindi, ragini mms true story in hindi, shayari ragini sexy video, story of movie ragini mms 2, sunny leone kiss in ragini mms 2,

• 31 Followers
  • 112 Stories

Alkesh Lodhi

Dansingh gurjar

#Ragini Ragini #समाज

read more

Poonam Suyal

#शुभरात्रि #क्षणिकाएं #नींद का आलम और तुम #yqdidi #Ragini sinha #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ragini Sinha

read more
दिल धड़का है उसके आने से
उम्मीदों का चांद अरमानों की चांदनी बिखरा रहा है  #शुभरात्रि #क्षणिकाएं #नींद का आलम और तुम #yqdidi #ragini sinha  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ragini Sinha

Dharm chand Gupta

Ragini Mishra

It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #EKLAVYA #Ragini

read more
It is difficult to be a woman....
 and more difficult to accept the realities you face....

But still...Try your best and just one day make the world say....

"Hey!  Who's she?" It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eklavya #ragini

Ragini Mishra

Promises....are they real...?
I have often seen people breaking them...the one who keeps them is rarely seen...
               .....or may be he is extinct !!! #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #ragini #eklavya #love #heartbreak

Ragini Mishra

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #EKLAVYA #Ragini

read more
the films you see in the theatres....

the same race....everytime to prove yourself worthy in the crowd! "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eklavya  #ragini

Ragini Mishra

आज मशहूर शायर, गीतकार व निर्देशक गुलज़ार साहब का जन्मदिन है। योरकोट परिवार की ओर से उन्हें जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ। हम सभी लिखने वालों को गुलज़ार साहब के लेखन ने किसी न किसी तरह प्रभावित ज़रूर किया है। फिर चाहे वह उनके गीत हों, उनकी फ़िल्में हों अथवा उनकी कहानियाँ। ज़िन्दगी को बड़े क़रीब से छुआ है उन्होंने। #ज़िन्दगीगुलज़ारहै #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #EKLAVYA #Ragini

read more
इसमे खुशियों की बहार है....
माना ....
कुछ गम के दयार हैं....
पर....इन्हीं से तो धड़कनों की दरकार है!

आज मशहूर शायर, गीतकार व निर्देशक गुलज़ार साहब का जन्मदिन है। योरकोट परिवार की ओर से उन्हें जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ। 
हम सभी लिखने वालों को गुलज़ार साहब के लेखन ने किसी न किसी तरह प्रभावित ज़रूर किया है। फिर चाहे वह उनके गीत हों, उनकी फ़िल्में हों अथवा उनकी कहानियाँ। ज़िन्दगी को बड़े क़रीब से छुआ है उन्होंने। 
#ज़िन्दगीगुलज़ारहै #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #eklavya  #ragini

Ragini Mishra

#whenlifegives you something to remember, what do you say to life? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #EKLAVYA #Ragini

read more
something to cherish....

I'll just tell her to stop the time for a sec! #Whenlifegives you something to remember, what do you say to life? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eklavya #ragini

Ragini Mishra

Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #EKLAVYA #Ragini

read more
real....

Sometimes....I just fake me in your world....where I no more reside! Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. 

What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eklavya  #ragini
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification