Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Islamthepeace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Islamthepeace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about islam images with quotes, islam quotes about life, allama iqbal shayari on islam, quotes on trust in islam, shayari of islam,

• 8 Followers
  • 47 Stories

नरेश होशियारपुरी

💫Rules and regulations 💫 🌴Aapko ek soofi shayar ka misra diya ja rha he.. aap usme apna misra usi radeef or qafiye ke sath jodkar She'r mukammal karein... 🌴Misra hindi or urdu dono me se kisi ek rasmul khat me mukammal karein.. 🌴diye hue misre ke pahle ya baad me apna misra jod sakte hain. 🌴Collab ek baar hi karein, dobara na karein.. 🌴Collab ke baad comment me done likhein. #YourQuoteAndMine #Islamthepeace #misrekimashq_islamthepeace #Hafeez_islamthepeace

read more
जाते जाते इस दिल पे निशां छोड़ गया कोई।। 💫Rules and regulations 💫
🌴Aapko ek soofi shayar ka misra diya ja rha he.. aap usme apna misra usi radeef or qafiye ke sath jodkar She'r  mukammal karein... 
🌴Misra hindi or urdu dono me se kisi ek rasmul khat me mukammal karein..
🌴diye hue misre ke pahle ya baad me apna misra jod sakte hain.
🌴Collab ek baar hi karein, dobara na karein..
🌴Collab ke baad comment me done likhein.

नरेश होशियारपुरी

💫Rules and regulations 💫 🌴Aapko ek soofi shayar ka misra diya ja rha he.. aap usme apna misra usi radeef or qafiye ke sath jodkar She'r mukammal karein... 🌴Misra hindi or urdu dono me se kisi ek rasmul khat me mukammal karein.. 🌴diye hue misre ke pahle ya baad me apna misra jod sakte hain. 🌴Collab ek baar hi karein, dobara na karein.. 🌴Collab ke baad comment me done likhein. #YourQuoteAndMine #Islamthepeace #misrekimashq_islamthepeace #farhat_islamthepeace

read more
तूँ ही मेरी पूजा,तूँ ही ईबादत तूँ ही मेरा प्यार हो जाए।। 💫Rules and regulations 💫
🌴Aapko ek soofi shayar ka misra diya ja rha he.. aap usme apna misra usi radeef or qafiye ke sath jodkar She'r  mukammal karein... 
🌴Misra hindi or urdu dono me se kisi ek rasmul khat me mukammal karein..
🌴diye hue misre ke pahle ya baad me apna misra jod sakte hain.
🌴Collab ek baar hi karein, dobara na karein..
🌴Collab ke baad comment me done likhein.

नरेश होशियारपुरी

💫 Rules and Regulations 💫 🌴 Diye hue picture ke related sirf do line me she'r likhein. Poori gazal ya qat'aa nahi likhein. 🌴 She'r tasweer ke mazmoon ke mutabiq hona chahiye.. 🌴 Collab ke baad comment me done zaroor likhein.. 🌴Ek baar me ek hi Collab karein.. 🌴rules todne par compitition me shamil nahi kiya jaega.. ⭐ A testimonial will be given to the best creation...Only the best 3 compositions will be highlighted ⭐ #YourQuoteAndMine #Islamthepeace #pic3_islamthepeace

read more
काश! कोई ऐसी शय भी होती कि
साफ़ कर लेते जिससे मैल दिमाग की।।
जितना भी साफ़ करलो सोच जब तक
न बदलोगे हालात यही रहेगी जनाब की।।
 💫 Rules and Regulations 💫
🌴 Diye hue picture ke related sirf do line me she'r likhein. Poori gazal ya qat'aa nahi likhein.
🌴 She'r tasweer ke mazmoon ke mutabiq hona chahiye..
🌴 Collab ke baad comment me done zaroor likhein..
🌴Ek baar me ek hi Collab karein..
🌴rules todne par compitition me shamil nahi kiya jaega..

⭐ A testimonial will be given to the best creation...Only the best 3 compositions will be highlighted ⭐

नरेश होशियारपुरी

💫 Rules and Regulations 💫 🌴 Diye hue word ke related sirf do line me she'r likhein. Poori gazal ya qat'aa nahi likhein. 🌴 Diya hua word she'r me same hona compulsory he.. 🌴 Collab ke baad comment me done zaroor likhein.. 🌴Ek baar me ek hi Collab karein.. 🌴rules todne par compitition me shamil nahi kiya jaega.. ⭐ A testimonial will be given to the best creation...Only the best 3 compositions will be highlighted ⭐ #YourQuoteAndMine #Islamthepeace #haya_islamthepeace

read more
होंगे खूबसूरत लाखों चेहरे इस ज़माने में
मग़र
तेरी हया के सामने सब फ़ीके नज़र आते हैं।। 💫 Rules and Regulations 💫
🌴 Diye hue word ke related sirf do line me she'r likhein. Poori gazal ya qat'aa nahi likhein.
🌴 Diya hua word she'r me same hona compulsory he..
🌴 Collab ke baad comment me done zaroor likhein..
🌴Ek baar me ek hi Collab karein..
🌴rules todne par compitition me shamil nahi kiya jaega..

⭐ A testimonial will be given to the best creation...Only the best 3 compositions will be highlighted ⭐

Hira Vajahat

Whatever you have its enough,Alhumdulillah! Just be happy. 

If you are grateful, I would certainly give you more; and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe.” (Quran 14:7)

#satisfied
#behappy
#grateful
#appreciate #tas_scribbles 
#islamicmotivation 
#islamtorescue 
#islamthepeace 
#quran

Hira Vajahat

O you who believe Series 
Command 81
Surah Munafiqoon:9

The Importance of not being too concerned with the Matters of the Worldly Life, and being Charitable before Death

﴿يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ لاَ تُلْهِكُمْ أَمْوَلُكُمْ وَلاَ أَوْلَـدُكُمْ عَن ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَلِكَ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ هُمُ الْخَـسِرُونَ 

O you who believe! Let not your properties or your children divert you from the remembrance of Allah. And whosoever does that, then they are the losers.

#islamicmotivation 
#islamicquotes 
#islamtorescue 
#islamthepeace 
#islamicthoughts 
#hadithoftheday

Hira Vajahat

Do's and Don'ts of Islam 
Week 22

Don't 
Never curse your parents

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Amr RadiALLAHUAnhu:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)  said. "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents." It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Mes
senger (ﷺ) ! How does a man curse his parents?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "'The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother." 
Sahih al-Bukhari, 5973 #islamtorescue #tas_scribbles 
#islamthepeace 
#islamicguidance

Hira Vajahat

O you who believe Series
Command 80
Surah Al Jumah:9

Al-Jumu`ah (Friday), and the Orders and Etiquette for Friday

﴿يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ إِذَا نُودِىَ لِلصَّلَوةِ مِن يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ فَاسْعَوْاْ إِلَى ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَذَرُواْ الْبَيْعَ ذَلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ 

O you who believe! When the call is proclaimed for the Salah on Al-Jumu`ah (Friday), then hasten (Fas`aw) to the remembrance of Allah and leave off business. That is better for you if you did but know!
 #islamtorescue #islamthepeace
#islamicmotivation
#hadithoftheday
#tas_scribbles

Hira Vajahat

Do's and Don'ts of Islam 
Week 22
Do's 

Be kind to your Non Muslim Parents

Narrated Asma' RadiALLAHUAnha:
"My mother who was a Mushrikah (pagan, etc.), came with her father during the period of peace pact between the Muslims and the Quraish infidels. I went to seek the advice of the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "My mother has arrived and she is hoping (for my favor)." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yes, be good to your mother." 
Sahih al-Bukhari, 5979 #islamtorescue 
#islamicmotivation 
#islamthepeace 
#tas_scribbles

Hira Vajahat

O you who believe Series 
Command 79
Surah Saff:14

Muslims are always the Natural Supporters of Islam

﴿يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ كُونُواْ أَنصَـرَ اللَّهِ كَمَا قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ لِلْحَوَارِيِّينَ مَنْ أَنَّصَـرِى إِلَى اللَّهِ قَالَ الْحَوَرِيُّونَ نَحْنُ أَنصَـرُ اللَّهِ فَـَامَنَت طَّآئِفَةٌ مِّن بَنِى إِسْرَءِيلَ وَكَفَرَت طَّآئِفَةٌ فَأَيَّدْنَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ عَلَى عَدُوِّهِمْ فَأَصْبَحُواْ ظَـهِرِينَ ﴾

O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the cause) of Allah as said `Isa, son of Maryam, to the Hawariyyin (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the cause) of Allah'' The Hawariyyun said: "We are Allah's helpers'' (i.e., we will strive in His cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So, We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the victorious (uppermost).

#islamtorescue 
#tas_scribbles 
#islamicmotivation 
#islamthepeace
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification