Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best witty_way Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best witty_way Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about witty quotes about life and love, witty love quotes for him, witty life quotes and sayings, witty quotes about life, witty comments to say to a guy,

• 4 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Satish Chandra

Compliment
A gesture that forcibly comes from the intestinal walls (out of sudden abrupt reaction to co-appreciators) but doesn't cross the softness of the heart till the time you are envious.

तारीफ़
ये तारीफ़ उस तकलीफ़ का नाम है जो अमुमन लोगों को होती है पर सामाजिक बंधनों और आस-पास के माहौल को मद्देनज़र रखते हुए दिल पर पत्थर रख कर करते हैं कुछ दिव्य लोग। #Witty_Way

#WackyDefinitions

#FreakySatty

#YQbaba  #YQdidi

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty #witty_way used to define Saurabh Pratap S Singh aka The Agyaani Baba. Prem Kumar Chanda - You can now turn your "Bwahahahahahahahahahaha" mode on, at this. Agyaani hai #yqbaba

read more
Agyaani - सारा ज्ञान जो ध्यान से मजाक-मस्करी में लगाता है।

अज्ञानी - Abundance of knowledge put into wit.

Witty wittier wittiest - All fits him.

Baba is his second name. He has only one thing different from others, "His consistent wallpaper"

क्या? कौन सा Wallpaper?
यही जो यहाँ है। #FreakySatty

#witty_way used to define Saurabh Pratap S Singh
aka The Agyaani Baba.

Prem Kumar Chanda - You can now turn your "Bwahahahahahahahahahaha" mode on, at this.

Agyaani hai

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty #witty_way #yqbaba Bhavesh bhai - Here is the witty wonder from my side. Thanks for nominating.

read more
A liquid which doesn't gets leaked on itself rather leaks post-consumption in various forms in You, Intestinal imbalances being the gifted ailment. #FreakySatty

#witty_way

#YQbaba

Bhavesh bhai - Here is the witty wonder from my side. Thanks for nominating.

CalmKazi

#witty_way Challenge initiated by Simran Arora and passed on by Sushantha Still coming up with new wacky definitions 😊 I challenge Prem Kumar Chanda, Jhelum Anikhindi, Abhilasha Rathi and Satish Chandra to keep this moving. Write a new one ! #calmkaziwrites #Wittypedia #Punchayat #yqbaba #Definitions #Silly #PoorJokes #laugh #lame #QuoteSeries #Funny #Fun #joke #PapiPJ

read more
Joc-und

That fit of giggles after a poor joke initiated by people with "lame" sense of humor. #Witty_Way Challenge initiated by Simran Arora and passed on by Sushantha Still coming up with new wacky definitions 😊

I challenge Prem Kumar Chanda, Jhelum Anikhindi, Abhilasha Rathi and Satish Chandra to keep this moving. Write a new one ! 

#CalmKaziWrites #Wittypedia #PunChayat #YQBaba #Definitions #Silly #PoorJokes #Laugh #Lame #QuoteSeries #Funny #Fun #Joke #PapiPJ

CalmKazi

#witty_way challenge inspired by Sushantha's quote, initiated by Simran Arora. Not sure about the rules but it seems like the need is to provide a wacky definition of a common word. Challenging - Saket Garg Satish Chandra Ayena Makkar Girdhar Ayushi Dauneriya Tanisha Rajput Prasoon Vyas Sourabh Acharya Satyam Meehikaa Joshi Shubhi Khare Try to come up with a wacky one of your own ! #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #QuoteSeries #witty_way #Definitions #Fun #Funny #different #Ex #funnyquotes WittyPedi #Punchayat #Wittypedia

read more
Ex-cuse

That awkward moment when you see your ex and take it as a cue to leave the premises. #Witty_way challenge inspired by Sushantha's quote, initiated by Simran Arora. Not sure about the rules but it seems like the need is to provide a wacky definition of a common word.

Challenging - Saket Garg Satish Chandra Ayena Makkar Girdhar Ayushi Dauneriya Tanisha Rajput Prasoon Vyas Sourabh Acharya Satyam Meehikaa Joshi Shubhi Khare 

Try to come up with a wacky one of your own !

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #QuoteSeries #Witty_Way #Definitions #Fun #funny #different #ex #funnyquotes #WittyPedi

CalmKazi

Teja Vu - The feeling that you have met an Andaz Apna Apna fan before #AndazApnaApna #YQBaba #ALittleLate #DejaVu #MarkKidharHai #MarkIdharHai #ThakkiTikki #CrimeMasterGogo #AmarPrem #PunChayat #CalmKaziWrites #Definition #QuoteSeries #Wittypedia #Witty_Way

Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more funny quotes.

Harsh Khanna

#witty_way #yqbaba Nominated by Anushi Kapoor Further nominating for the same Abhishek Shukla Rushali Thukral Piyush Saini Shruti Mall

read more
(✒) :: NOUN
                            °~PEN~°

*Helps a banker to sign on cheque.
*Helps a celebrity for giving an autograph.
*Helps a writer to express his thoughts.

It can make you happy and angry that's a Power Of Pen.
 #witty_way #yqbaba
Nominated by Anushi Kapoor 
Further nominating for the same Abhishek Shukla Rushali Thukral Piyush Saini Shruti Mall

Sahil Pruthi

A sad love story, YourQuote style ;) #yqbaba#yqdidi #Valentine #Challenge #witty_way

read more
Maine usko 'I love you' bola. Par usne iss quote ko pehle suna tha, plagiarism mark kar ke move on kar gayi. A sad love story, YourQuote style ;)
#YQBaba#YQDidi #valentine #challenge #witty_way

Sahil Pruthi

Deadly pun alert. #witty_way #yqbaba

read more
One day, A pandit and a computer engineer were hanging out together. A stranger came to the computer engineer and asked "What is the relationship between ROM and RAM?"
The pandit quickly replied "Humaari ROM ROM mein RAM basta hai"
The engineer committed suicide the same day. Deadly pun alert. 
#witty_way
#YQBaba

Sahil Pruthi

#witty_way #yqbaba Shreya Kanodia challenge accepted I further nominate Jehan B Kothari Saurabh Pratap S Singh Anuup Kamal Agrawal Prem Kumar Chanda :D

read more
How should you not ask a girl out for beer?
Please beer with me. #witty_way
#YQBaba
Shreya Kanodia challenge accepted

I further nominate Jehan B Kothari  Saurabh Pratap S Singh Anuup Kamal Agrawal Prem Kumar Chanda :D
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification