Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onethingtosay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onethingtosay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love shayari and messages, one sided love shayari in hindi 720, one said love shayari in hindi, shayari on one side love saying no,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

What's the one thing you want to say when lying on your deathbed. #aboutme #onethingtosay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Those who hurted me
Will get returns gifts
Anyways K A R M A 
Will target one and all
Who tried to interfere
In another one's life What's the one thing you want to say when lying on your deathbed. #aboutme #onethingtosay #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

What's the one thing you want to say when lying on your deathbed. #aboutme #onethingtosay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Finally I don't have to worry about 'woh char log kya kahenge?'
Woh char log kuch nahi kahenge, bas mujhe pyaar se uthayenge. 🤭 What's the one thing you want to say when lying on your deathbed. #aboutme #onethingtosay #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

read more
Life me Kaand karte raho😉 What's the one thing you want to say when lying on your deathbed. #aboutme #onethingtosay #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

Thank you God for all the blessings you bestowed, for all the love you showered forgiving my mistakes, vanities and frailties...  What's the one thing you want to say when lying on your deathbed. #aboutme #onethingtosay #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
That please enjoy your life as the most beautiful unfolded experiences  through different phases . Don't die before death🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 What's the one thing you want to say when lying on your deathbed. #aboutme #onethingtosay #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
Thank you, each one of you and now let me go. What's the one thing you want to say when lying on your deathbed. #aboutme #onethingtosay #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Let me take a selfie with you all as my last moment. What's the one thing you want to say when lying on your deathbed. #aboutme #onethingtosay #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajshekhar S

read more
Will you cry for me What's the one thing you want to say when lying on your deathbed. #aboutme #onethingtosay #YourQuoteAndMine

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
Is i enjoyed my life now i am on my end of my life. So,what I'm saying that live like a simple man and enjoy your life with your opportunities and with your family. Because, death is not a life it's a destiny. So, we can't say when will our death comes, so enjoy the life..😎 What's the one thing you want to say when lying on your deathbed. #aboutme #onethingtosay #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
That I am happy. What's the one thing you want to say when lying on your deathbed. #aboutme #onethingtosay #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification