Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best grade3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best grade3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poems for grade 5 with questions, b grade movie list with posters 2017, b grade movie list with posters 2016, c grade movie list with posters, hindi poems for grade 7 on nature,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Vibha Saroj

#grade3 #yqbaba

read more
When I was in grade 3, I had no idea about words I was lerning can do wonders when mixed with feelings. #grade3
#YQbaba

Satish Chandra

#grade3 #yqbaba #sattypun #Punchayat #punny #Funny Yeah, It's very difficult to remember what happened years ago in my life. Yahan dopahar me kya khaya tha wo yaad krna mushkil ho raha hai😝😝😂😂😂😂

read more
When I was in grade 3, .........

..... Forget about it.
I don't even remember what had I eaten in Lunch today.😬😬 #grade3

#YQbaba

#SattyPun #PunChayat #punny #funny

Yeah, It's very difficult to remember what happened years ago in my life. Yahan dopahar me kya khaya tha wo yaad krna mushkil ho raha hai😝😝😂😂😂😂

Indra Gautam

When I was in grade 3, 
to be alive was awesome - 
What a carefree life that was! ❤️

#grade3 #Indra #YQbaba #yourquote

Sumit R Das

When I was in Grade 3, I used to spin like a Top imitating my favourite SuperHero with a song on my lips SHAKTI SHAKTI SHAKTIMAAN....... #Grade3 #challenge #yqbaba #superhero

Utsha Roy

Peering through the window 
Glancing the beautiful sunset
All she knew Darkness is again 
Going to Cover the light
Just as what she was experiencing
With her Life  #Yopowrimo #grade3 #window #life #onesided #love #life #quote #poetry #sadpoetry #quoteoftheday #tagforlikes #follow #heartbroken #soul #lovehim #her #dusk #sunset #view #memories #momory #like #follow

AsmuAmol

When I was in grade3, I used to rub my rubber on the wall to make it white & shiny but actually i used to shorten its life!! 

Just like adults test their relations to an extent of losing it thinking that it will make it stronger!

Used to sharp pencil on both the sides Well this I do even Now, love it that way! :) :) #grade3 #challenge #rubber #pencil #yqbaba

Hoori Nadir

#yqbaba#Challenge#grade3#tpmd#twg#arthub#writerspocket Follow more such writings Hoori Zaki your quote

read more
When I was in grade three 
I really don't remember
What I was up to..✍ #Yqbaba#challenge#grade3#tpmd#twg#arthub#writerspocket

Follow more such writings
Hoori Zaki your quote

Biman Saha

When I was in grade 3,
Life was beautiful...
Friendship​ were true...
Hearts were pure...
And,
Marks never tensed me,
As much as they do now... #YQbaba #grade3 #school_memories
#sudden_thoughts
#miss_those_days
#challenge

Biman Saha

When I was in grade 3,
I first fell in love with her... #YQbaba #YoPoWriMo
#grade3 #sudden_thoughts
#first_love

Durga Kannan

#grade3

read more
When I was in grade 3
I remember an anglo indian mam who would hit me on my knuckles to improve my English handwriting. Then i would cry and rant refusing to go to school. But then I owe it to her to have won prizes in handwriting contests.The potter always hits the pot to get it into shape. But the pot never knows it until it is appreciated. #grade3
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification