Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndbehindeverychild Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndbehindeverychild Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd quotes, dnd exam time status, dnd whatsapp status, dnd status,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Durga Kannan

Good morning, writers! 😊 "My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it." - Clarence B. Kelland Did you know? 🌸 "New beginnings don't see time and place, they just happen," says 58-year-old Rajesh Vora, explaining his decision to return to college, after almost 40 years. A resident of Mumbai, Rajesh is a father to three children, and two of them have had the unique opportunity to study in college, alongside him. 😇 Due to financial problems, Rajesh got a job instead #FathersDay #Inspiration #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndbehindeverychild

read more
Is a mother who loves unconditionally
and a father who moulds
the child like a potter, the clay,
hitting it hard to create
a beautiful pot of creation. Good morning, writers! 😊
"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it."
- Clarence B. Kelland

Did you know? 🌸
"New beginnings don't see time and place, they just happen," says 58-year-old Rajesh Vora, explaining his decision to return to college, after almost 40 years. A resident of Mumbai, Rajesh is a father to three children, and two of them have had the unique opportunity to study in college, alongside him. 😇

Due to financial problems, Rajesh got a job instead

Jita Sahu

Good morning, writers! 😊 "My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it." - Clarence B. Kelland Did you know? 🌸 "New beginnings don't see time and place, they just happen," says 58-year-old Rajesh Vora, explaining his decision to return to college, after almost 40 years. A resident of Mumbai, Rajesh is a father to three children, and two of them have had the unique opportunity to study in college, alongside him. 😇 Due to financial problems, Rajesh got a job instead #FathersDay #Inspiration #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndbehindeverychild

read more
there should be a trainer 
to make the child learn 
self decision making. Good morning, writers! 😊
"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it."
- Clarence B. Kelland

Did you know? 🌸
"New beginnings don't see time and place, they just happen," says 58-year-old Rajesh Vora, explaining his decision to return to college, after almost 40 years. A resident of Mumbai, Rajesh is a father to three children, and two of them have had the unique opportunity to study in college, alongside him. 😇

Due to financial problems, Rajesh got a job instead

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification