Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notsupposedtotalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notsupposedtotalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, love is not for me status, love is not supposed to hurt quotes, not believe in love quotes, i love you even if you are not mine,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #notsupposedtotalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
"Because I need to conserve my energy to talk nonstop with you tomorrow"
"Tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow is your birthday, na? This is gonna be my birthday gift to you. Hehehe"
"God save me"
"Arre. Kaha gaya woh?"
 I'm still searching for him. Hope I don't miss him tomorrow.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notsupposedtotalk  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#chitsconversation

Aady

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #notsupposedtotalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
because you asked me to, last night. 
I've always made your wishes come true.
How can I not this time, 
if it was me at stake...  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notsupposedtotalk  #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #notsupposedtotalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't want to hurt myself anymore.
What's the use of such conversations
Which have no culmination? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notsupposedtotalk  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Yet I chose to be #Happy. Afterall happiness is all. As I say - "I #Smile to all the questions,as the answer is you." Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #Stories # Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #notsupposedtotalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
... (S/He tried to look away and act stranger.)

'Because I am expected not to. 
If I do, I'll be 
happy but also mean.' Yet I chose to be #happy. Afterall happiness is all.
As I say - "I #smile to all the questions,as the answer is you."
Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts

#stories #
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notsupposedtotalk  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
"The last time I did, I was made to listen to the whole Manusmriti and the caste fundas."
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notsupposedtotalk  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Look both our parents have forbidden

Our Talking
   Then Our.  Love....??
Forbidden only the TALKS...
             Would continue in
                      SILENCE 🤐
             HAPPY.  !??
   YES.   ME.  TOOOOO 😉 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notsupposedtotalk  #YourQuoteAndMine

Lekhak Ji

Follow me for more Suraj Gupta #writergupta #yourquote #Quote love poetry Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #notsupposedtotalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because When you talk,l get lost in you Follow me for more Suraj Gupta
#writergupta #yourquote #quote #love #poetry

Mukund Khanna

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #notsupposedtotalk #YourQuoteAndMine #linesfromheart #Imagination #imaginaryfriend life thoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Because you are just my imagination, not real and no one else can see you.' A lonely over-thinker said to his imaginary friend.

'So what, my friend. Do you want to be alone all again.' The imaginary friend replied.

'No, I don't want you to leave me. You are my only friend.'

'Then, let's travel to the end of world together without even anyone knowing about me. Let's keep it a secret between us only.'

'Yeah. Okay, my friend.' Said the over-thinker with a smile as the doctor gave him the bolts of light to cure his mind.

Thought: What do you think, is it right or wrong in your mind?  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notsupposedtotalk  #YourQuoteAndMine #linesfromheart #imagination #imaginaryfriend  #life  #thoughts

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
You had stolen my diary milk kept in fridge..😡

......don't be anger.. i will get you another one..

Ok., Then you have to get me my favourite butter scotch cone ice cream and diary milk silk too🤷🤷

......Hyy.. i had just ate 10 rs diary milk idiot.. you are asking for diary milk silk and ice cream... No way i can't buy😏

If you didn't get it by evening, i will tell your secrets to mom...

(Conversation between my brother and me while he ate my diary milk😅😂)

Narahari Rao

read more
"There is no answer for every why's"
"How would I know the reason"
"Every reason is not explained"
"OK! I don't need explanation... Tell me shortly and sharply"
"If at all you really love me, you won't ask for all these silly reasons"
"For God's sake be frank and crystal clear"
"Just forget it... You won't understand"
"Oh! Really... "
"Good bye... Forever"
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification