Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitingforimpact Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitingforimpact Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about waiting for the right time for love, i will wait for you love quotes, i can t wait to marry you love quotes, waiting for the right love quotes, i am waiting for you love poem,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #NAPOWRIMO #waitingforimpact Astronomy being very close to my heart, my fascination for celestial objects right through my growing up years saw me fructify my dreams of becoming an astronomer. My doctorate in astronomy earned me a job in ISRO where I worked tirelessly researching and studying the celestial phenomena. It so happened that my friend Kumar was in charge of the project at NASA for building the most powerful telescope that would help identify asteroid impacts. #chitstory #kumaratoid

read more
WAITING FOR IMPACT

Feel the impact in the caption.. #yqbaba #shortstory #napowrimo #waitingforimpact

Astronomy being very close to my heart, my fascination for celestial objects right through my growing up years saw me fructify my dreams of becoming an astronomer. My doctorate in astronomy earned me a job in ISRO where I worked tirelessly researching and studying the celestial phenomena. 

It so happened that my friend Kumar was in charge of the project at NASA for building the most powerful telescope that would help identify asteroid impacts.

Anuj Jain

Waiting for Impact The dead were all along the road. And it was wet and cold. And it all made me think of the Bible and the story of the Anti-Christ and Armageddon The moment I calculated the data again ana again I was filled with dread. It was unmistakable that the asteroid will hit earth and more specifically the site of impact would be my city. By the size of the asteroid and speed and angle an estimated impact event would release the power equivalent to 10000 Fat Boys the Atom Bomb that was #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #waitingforimpact #anujstories

read more
Waiting For Impact

In Caption. Waiting for Impact

The dead were all along the road. And it was wet and cold. And it all made me think of the Bible and the story of the Anti-Christ and Armageddon
The moment I calculated the data again ana again I was filled with dread.
It was unmistakable that the asteroid will hit earth and more specifically the site of impact would be my city.
By the size of the asteroid and speed and angle an estimated impact event would release the power equivalent to 10000 Fat Boys the Atom Bomb that was

Ankit

WAITING FOR IMPACT

"That's a big asteroid coming right away towards our city and would strike within a month."

"I should make it a viral news, and when police registers it as a fake, appear before the media and prove before the commoners and administration the adversity of the situation."

"Yeah! All other methods are better on books." #WaitingForImpact #ShortStory #YoStoWriMo #yqbaba

Writer1

#waiting for impact#

Being an Astronomer I will know how long Astroide will remain in my district and its my duty as a ideal human being that I should save the whole world and my dear ones from this calamity.  That is why I will also know that!......  What will be the result of this?  and how can it be avoided?
Therefore, to avoid its influence, I will try to be disseminate this message through social medias and warn people to do all the efforts to remain safe. Keeping in mind that thing and to convey this message to this every individual and person from the administration who will come on the seventh stage.  Will try to make possible efforts. #yostowrimo 
#waitingforimpact 
#shortstory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification