Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onarainyday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onarainyday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about motivational poem by harivansh rai bachchan, to ona door hoi jave, non conventional energy sources by gd rai pdf, harivansh rai bachchan inspirational quotes, tu ona door hoyi jaave video song download,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

You made me fall in love with rain❤️ love #loverain #smilingatrain #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you were holding a coat over my head...
looking at the drizzle, 
you started smiling like a child

I stood there watching you,
and that smile of yours
made me fall in love
with rain and you You made me fall in love with rain❤️

#love #loverain #smilingatrain #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #na #justadream #onarainyday #stayhome #ihaterain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we shared an umbrella.

Relax! It was just a dream. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #na #justadream #onarainyday #stayhome #ihaterain #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashok Mangal

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We got the reins of love reached 
upto the bottom of our heart. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Can you feel the pain in it? Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday #YourQuoteAndMine #soultrigger Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
separated in the summer
with drenched and teary eyes.  Can you feel the pain in it? 

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday  #YourQuoteAndMine
#soultrigger 

Gita Khanna

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life was sunny after that
whole life long....  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday #YourQuoteAndMine #SattyMuses Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
those subtle drizzles
made us fall for each other
with a hope to meet again
This time, like the bright gleamy lights
in a full bright sunlight, on a sunny day. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sattymuses Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
danced in the rain Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
my  whole world  was seen by me in your  passionate eyes under one umbrella ☂️☂️ with you..  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
we found each other. 
Those were the most beautiful days of life. 
We were completely into each other, nothing was impossible and nothing mattered to us. 
Life was beautiful and was perfect till the other rainy day of this year August.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

had no roof over strolled hand in hand

as it it were Sunshine 😂

People under shelters watched us as if it were a movie shooting!

Only thing is the background music

was missing!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #onarainyday  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification