Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best askingforhelpmeans Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best askingforhelpmeans Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about asking for forgiveness in love, love questions to ask a guy, asking quotes love, asking love quotes, boy romance with girl without asking,

• 14 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are weak 

You are in need  Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priyanka Rathod

Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writee #yourquote #importantperson

read more
I am weak

You are important for me as well as most trustable person whom I care. Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writee #yourquote #importantperson

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am not capable of doing it.

I want to accomplish it together. Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine

@_

read more
I'm helpless without you to do anything

Feeling good to do together. Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
You cannot do it .

You can do best when you know   the process to handle it well  with full knowledge.

Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more

Vulnerability 

Trustability Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Inability

an Invitation Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I have not valued it when my need is over

I will thankful till my lifetime. Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
You're weak,

You're strong, smart and brave. Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
that I am losing my self respect

you respect me and I trust you Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #askingforhelpmeans #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification