Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifihadnowatch Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifihadnowatch Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi, ifi techsolutions, quotes from i too had a love story, i too had a love story poem, i had a great time with you quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Varadhan P M

I'm thinking about the many other ways in which time can be measured. Before the advent of clocks, we must have depended on the position of the sun, the movement of tides, the state of leaves on a tree etc to know what time of the day it is. But there are other ways to know how much of a day has passed. For example, if you wake up to the sound of the nearby azaan, it's probably 5 am. If you decide to focus on a task between one azaan to the next, it means you were immersed in the task for 4-8 ho #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine #ifihadnowatch

read more

Turn on T V serial show, you know where you are in day or night!  I'm thinking about the many other ways in which time can be measured. Before the advent of clocks, we must have depended on the position of the sun, the movement of tides, the state of leaves on a tree etc to know what time of the day it is. But there are other ways to know how much of a day has passed. For example, if you wake up to the sound of the nearby azaan, it's probably 5 am. If you decide to focus on a task between one azaan to the next, it means you were immersed in the task for 4-8 ho

Suriya Arivazhagan

I'm thinking about the many other ways in which time can be measured. Before the advent of clocks, we must have depended on the position of the sun, the movement of tides, the state of leaves on a tree etc to know what time of the day it is. But there are other ways to know how much of a day has passed. For example, if you wake up to the sound of the nearby azaan, it's probably 5 am. If you decide to focus on a task between one azaan to the next, it means you were immersed in the task for 4-8 ho #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine #ifihadnowatch

read more
Time will stop
And I do not need time to rule me

I'm thinking about the many other ways in which time can be measured. Before the advent of clocks, we must have depended on the position of the sun, the movement of tides, the state of leaves on a tree etc to know what time of the day it is. But there are other ways to know how much of a day has passed. For example, if you wake up to the sound of the nearby azaan, it's probably 5 am. If you decide to focus on a task between one azaan to the next, it means you were immersed in the task for 4-8 ho

Storm Enchantra

read more
By day the Sun By night the Stars I'm thinking about the many other ways in which time can be measured. Before the advent of clocks, we must have depended on the position of the sun, the movement of tides, the state of leaves on a tree etc to know what time of the day it is. But there are other ways to know how much of a day has passed. For example, if you wake up to the sound of the nearby azaan, it's probably 5 am. If you decide to focus on a task between one azaan to the next, it means you were immersed in the task for 4-8 ho

R.S. Meena

I'm thinking about the many other ways in which time can be measured. Before the advent of clocks, we must have depended on the position of the sun, the movement of tides, the state of leaves on a tree etc to know what time of the day it is. But there are other ways to know how much of a day has passed. For example, if you wake up to the sound of the nearby azaan, it's probably 5 am. If you decide to focus on a task between one azaan to the next, it means you were immersed in the task for 4-8 ho #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine #rsmalwar #ifihadnowatch

read more
The Rays Of The 🌞

I'm thinking about the many other ways in which time can be measured. Before the advent of clocks, we must have depended on the position of the sun, the movement of tides, the state of leaves on a tree etc to know what time of the day it is. But there are other ways to know how much of a day has passed. For example, if you wake up to the sound of the nearby azaan, it's probably 5 am. If you decide to focus on a task between one azaan to the next, it means you were immersed in the task for 4-8 ho

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification