Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nonawrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nonawrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about non veg love sms 20, best places to eat non veg street food in delhi, non veg poem in hindi, new non veg jokes in hindi 2016, new non veg shayari 90,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Rabiya Nizam

Months passed by and Season Changed but What remain the same was her Handwriting, relationship with her English teacher and her bonding with Some of her Classmates.. "Bang" "Ouch" An with his the whole Class started laughing And that was something she got used to. Flying notebook slamming on her face in all the English periods for past few months for her Extraordinary beautiful Handwriting.. Why don't you try improving it..Rishi said hushing Cos I like getting humiliated.. she bite back Okay.. i #yqbaba #yqnovel #novembernovella #thelovelostintime #nonawrimo

read more
The love lost in time 

Ch-4
Months passed by but there was something that hasn't Changed at all.. Her relationship with her English teacher and her image which has become more of a Badass girl.. Months passed by and Season Changed but What remain the same was her Handwriting, relationship with her English teacher and her bonding with Some of her Classmates..
"Bang"
"Ouch"
An with his the whole Class started laughing
And that was something she got used to. Flying notebook slamming on her face in all the English periods for past few months for her Extraordinary beautiful Handwriting..
Why don't you try improving it..Rishi said hushing
Cos I like getting humiliated.. she bite back
Okay.. i

A NEW DAWN

Months passed by and Season Changed but What remain the same was her Handwriting, relationship with her English teacher and her bonding with Some of her Classmates.. "Bang" "Ouch" An with his the whole Class started laughing And that was something she got used to. Flying notebook slamming on her face in all the English periods for past few months for her Extraordinary beautiful Handwriting.. Why don't you try improving it..Rishi said hushing Cos I like getting humiliated.. she bite back Okay.. it's not like I am making fun..just like this.. Sorry.. He said #yqbaba #yqnovel #novembernovella #thelovelostintime #nonawrimo

read more
The love lost in time 

Ch-4
Months passed by but there was something that hasn't Changed at all.. Her relationship with her English teacher and her image which has become more of a Badass girl.. Months passed by and Season Changed but What remain the same was her Handwriting, relationship with her English teacher and her bonding with Some of her Classmates..
"Bang"
"Ouch"
An with his the whole Class started laughing
And that was something she got used to. Flying notebook slamming on her face in all the English periods for past few months for her Extraordinary beautiful Handwriting..
Why don't you try improving it..Rishi said hushing
Cos I like getting humiliated.. she bite back
Okay.. it's not like I am making fun..just like this.. Sorry.. He said

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification