Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best novemberwritings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best novemberwritings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about november the first, writing a dystopian novel, star sign for november 14, full moon day in november 2018, full moon day in november,

• 3 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Rabiya Nizam

"Aisha Rizwi...your father has requested for early leave because your aunt is not well so you and your sister are granted an early leave application. So pack your bag.." "Okay. I will send her down in 5 minutes.." said Sneha Ma'am "Do you have any idea what could be wrong with your Aunt's health...??"Sneha Ma'am asked "No.." Aisha shook her head.. One of my aunt has diabetes and other has high blood pressure.. but I can't speculate the possibility..!!" January was gone and with that the Chilly w #yqbaba #nanowrimo #longform #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime #novemberwritings

read more
The love lost in time
Ch -9
(Read in Caption) "Aisha Rizwi...your father has requested for early leave because your aunt is not well so you and your sister are granted an early leave application. So pack your bag.."
"Okay. I will send her down in 5 minutes.." said Sneha Ma'am
"Do you have any idea what could be wrong with your Aunt's health...??"Sneha Ma'am asked
"No.." Aisha shook her head..
One of my aunt has diabetes and other has high blood pressure.. but I can't speculate the possibility..!!"
January was gone and with that the Chilly w

Rabiya Nizam

"Oh damn....!!" He winced "It's okay.."She smiled "Are you Crazy...??" He glared "Kinda...' She said grinning and within a minute they two started laughing together.. Sandy It's just a little wound.. don't act like as it is something serious..!! Yup right you are an iron woman who can't get infections... That day during break Aisha fell and got her knees and elbows Scraped really bad and Sandeep was preaching her and tending to her wounds... In past few they came closer and started to understa #yqbaba #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime #novemberwritings #longstories

read more
The love lost in time
Ch-8
(Read in Caption) "Oh damn....!!" He winced
"It's okay.."She smiled
"Are you Crazy...??" He glared
"Kinda...' She said grinning and within a minute they two started laughing together.. 
Sandy It's just a little wound.. don't act like as it is something serious..!! 
Yup right you are an iron woman who can't get infections...
That day during break Aisha fell and got her knees and elbows Scraped really bad and Sandeep was preaching her and tending to her wounds... In past few they came closer and started to understa

Vineet Sharma

मुसलसल मुलाक़ातें तेरी मेरी और हो शरारतों से भरा समां,
इसी आरज़ू में चलती है साँसें मेरी कि तुम मिलोगे फिर इसी जहाँ| #मुलाकातें #तेरीमेरीकहानी #vineetvicky #encore_ek_khwab #novemberwritings #nanowrimo2019

Vineet Sharma

ज़माने के दिए रिश्तों में क्यों उलझी है तू,
नाम है बस इनके मशहूर, बेबुनियाद इनकी जुस्तजू,
हाँ, माना पूछेगा हर शख्स तुझे, क्या मेरी लगती है तू?,
कह देना उनसे, ये रिश्ता वो नहीं जो दिखे हरसू|  #येरिश्ता #vineetvicky #novemberwritings #nanowrimo19 #yqdidi #encore_ek_khwab #kabirpreeti

Vineet Sharma

हम आप ही कश्ती हैं और हम आप ही पतवार हमें आप ही होना है इस भव सागर से पार। #कश्तीपतवार #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #novemberwritings #vineetvicky #encore_ek_khwab #lifeisjustyou

read more
माना, रिश्ता है, कितनो से यहाँ,
होना होगा, मगर, अकेले ही फ़ना,
चाह लो, जितना, तुम्हे है चाहना,
रहेगा तेरा सिर्फ तू और तेरा अफ़साना,
तू है बस, वैसा, जैसा जिसने है माना,
न कर तू कोशिश, रहने दे समझाना,
ज़िन्दगी है तेरी तो साथ क्यों बेगाना,
ख़ुद ही कश्ती ख़ुद ही पतवार, तू बन जाना|  हम आप ही कश्ती हैं और हम आप ही पतवार 
हमें आप ही होना है इस भव सागर से पार।
#कश्तीपतवार #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi
#novemberwritings #vineetvicky #encore_ek_khwab #lifeisjustyou

Vineet Sharma

"जीवन का सार"

कोई पास नहीं,
कोई ख़ास नहीं,
आज हैं जो संग तेरे,
कल थे नहीं- कल होंगे नहीं,
हर लम्हे से तू मिल,
रख मगर कोई आस नहीं| #जीवनकासार #समहोना #कोईनहीं #vineetvicky #namowrimo19 #novemberwritings #encore_ek_khwab #encoreekkhwab

A NEW DAWN

"Aisha Rizwi...your father has requested for early leave because your aunt is not well so you and your sister are granted an early leave application. So pack your bag.." "Okay. I will send her down in 5 minutes.." said Sneha Ma'am "Do you have any idea what could be wrong with your Aunt's health...??"Sneha Ma'am asked "No.." Aisha shook her head.. One of my aunt has diabetes and other has high blood pressure.. but I can't speculate the possibility..!!" January was gone and with that the Chilly w #yqbaba #nanowrimo #longform #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime #novemberwritings

read more
The love lost in time
Ch -9
(Read in Caption) "Aisha Rizwi...your father has requested for early leave because your aunt is not well so you and your sister are granted an early leave application. So pack your bag.."
"Okay. I will send her down in 5 minutes.." said Sneha Ma'am
"Do you have any idea what could be wrong with your Aunt's health...??"Sneha Ma'am asked
"No.." Aisha shook her head..
One of my aunt has diabetes and other has high blood pressure.. but I can't speculate the possibility..!!"
January was gone and with that the Chilly w

A NEW DAWN

"Oh damn....!!" He winced "It's okay.."She smiled "Are you Crazy...??" He glared "Kinda...' She said grinning and within a minute they two started laughing together.. Sandy It's just a little wound.. don't act like as it is something serious..!! Yup right you are an iron woman who can't get infections... That day during break Aisha fell and got her knees and elbows Scraped really bad and Sandeep was preaching her and tending to her wounds... In past few they came closer and started to understa #yqbaba #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime #novemberwritings #longstories

read more
The love lost in time
Ch-8
(Read in Caption) "Oh damn....!!" He winced
"It's okay.."She smiled
"Are you Crazy...??" He glared
"Kinda...' She said grinning and within a minute they two started laughing together.. 
Sandy It's just a little wound.. don't act like as it is something serious..!! 
Yup right you are an iron woman who can't get infections...
That day during break Aisha fell and got her knees and elbows Scraped really bad and Sandeep was preaching her and tending to her wounds... In past few they came closer and started to understa

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification