Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzraisehopes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzraisehopes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yamaha rzr 320, rzr 260, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi with quotes, aap to aise na the, tune to mere dil ko kuch aise toda tha song download,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Mrunalini Velankar

Collab on this motherly wallpaper and express your thoughts on the given prompt line. Font:- Crimson Italic Size:- 15 Our try:- You raise my hopes I just wanted to touch the sky, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzraisehopes

read more
when I bite the dust,
you were always there to lift me up
from the deep abyss of self-loathe,
and from the shackles of low confidence,
you helped me sail through the rough patches,
telling me always that I can,
that I am worth and that I am the best.
 Collab on this motherly wallpaper and express your thoughts on the given prompt line. 

Font:- Crimson Italic
Size:- 15

Our try:- 
You raise my hopes
I just wanted to touch the sky,

Ar. Smitha

The relationship between a mother and her son is different than any other. As a kid is born, there is a birth of unconditional love & self sacrifice too. #yqbaba #rzraisehopes #yqrz #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
In doldrums
There were nights
of turmoil
Felt I should
Go undersoil
There were days
of despair
Felt why life
To me was unfair
But your cute smiles
Conquered all hassles
Your warm hugs
Fixed all my bugs The relationship between a mother and her son is different than any other. As a kid is born, there is a birth of unconditional love & self sacrifice too. 
#yqbaba #rzraisehopes #yqrz #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Durga Kannan

Collab on this motherly wallpaper and express your thoughts on the given prompt line. Font:- Crimson Italic Size:- 15 Our try:- You raise my hopes I just wanted to touch the sky, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzraisehopes

read more
That miracles still exist.
You, the miracle of my life.
Born in me, born unto me.
Your one hug, so innocent
Pushes all my worries away
I watch you grow
I see you learn
In you, I find untold joy
My child, the love of my life.
Carrying you within 
for nine months
and in my heart, forever.
 Collab on this motherly wallpaper and express your thoughts on the given prompt line. 

Font:- Crimson Italic
Size:- 15

Our try:- 
You raise my hopes
I just wanted to touch the sky,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification