Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wscaged Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wscaged Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Priti Pratikshya

Sometimes we resist our thoughts burying It in our mind given the adverse circumstances. Collab on this bg and spill your thoughts. *Invite your friends so that they can Collab too. *Use #wscaged to let us discover your tale. *Maintain the elegance of the BG. #yqbaba #nightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #wrscribblezone

read more
I caged my thoughts 
Seized the emotions 
to flow through the pen.
I locked down my heart and
 stoped giving life to the words!
 Sometimes we resist our thoughts burying It in our mind given the adverse circumstances. Collab on this bg and spill your thoughts.

*Invite your friends so that they can Collab too.

*Use #wscaged to let us discover your tale.

*Maintain the elegance of the BG.

Durga Kannan

Sometimes we resist our thoughts burying It in our mind given the adverse circumstances. Collab on this bg and spill your thoughts. *Invite your friends so that they can Collab too. *Use #wscaged to let us discover your tale. *Maintain the elegance of the BG. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #yqpoetry #wrscribblezone

read more
My wings clipped,
unable to fly.
One day I'll take flight
my wings strengthened
flying to new horizons.

Sometimes we resist our thoughts burying It in our mind given the adverse circumstances. Collab on this bg and spill your thoughts.

*Invite your friends so that they can Collab too.

*Use #wscaged to let us discover your tale.

*Maintain the elegance of the BG.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification