Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onthestage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onthestage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ont, cute messages to send to your boyfriend while hes sleeping, hes the man, hes right you know, hes an asshole quotes,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

As I stepped on the stage, I invented my new passion and new destination #onthestage #yqbaba

Umang Parmar

As I stepped on the stage,
I shoot my ego to digest success. #shoot #onthestage #yqbaba

AsmuAmol

As I stepped on the stage, 
I got nervous!
The music started & I was running behind!!
So what? I thought....
With my crazyness everyone's attention 
I caught!!!
#Karaoke #onthestage #2 #yqbaba

Sagar Devani

That's when I knew that you mean the world to me. #onthestage #yqbaba love #Relationship

read more
As I stepped on the stage, I started looking for you in an auditorium full n number of people.  That's when I knew that you mean the world to me. 

#onthestage #YQbaba #love #relationship

KARAN GUPTA

As I stepped on the stage, I began to dance. I could hear everyone cheering my name. As I attempted a backflip I fell on my head and an empty hall and a broomstick started laughing at me.

Well, suddenly I remembered what I had come to do. #onthestage
#yqbaba
#yqtales
#dreams
#desires

Namit Raturi

as i stepped on the stage,spotlight dazzled my eyes,other eyes that can see me clearly were eagerly waiting my mouth to spit words with music. The long enough pause was annoying audience,someone yelled "go away,we haven't paid for this",and they laughed,guess they have found their own way of entertainment. My legs were dancing of fear,i wasn't supposed to dance but to sing,where that confidence lost that i acquired behind the stage? i lifted my eyes again to see angry faces,i searched for her but only disappointment was there,finally i decided to step out from stage,as i started moving suddenly a woman called my name,its hard to recognize as there was too much noise abusing me,as i looked there was a woman standing on entrance. That was my mom,she smiled and her smile again boosted me. Now i started singing "meri maa" from "taare zameen par"..as i finished whole auditorium echoed with loud applaud . As audience finished i looked at my mom,she was still smiling . I smiled back and clapped for her till i retured back stage . #yqbaba #yqchallenge #onthestage #yqstory #mother #stage #merimaa

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification