Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best owpictureprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best owpictureprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 17 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Monisha Biswas

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owpictureprompt #yqow #Women #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
Unbox your each and every potentially ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owpictureprompt

#yqow #women #empoweringwomen                             #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

Monisha Biswas

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owpictureprompt #yqow #Women #pictureprompt #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
Self love self motivation and self discipline makes you a perfect human being ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

#yqow #women #pictureprompt #empoweringwomen                              #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owpictureprompt #yqow #Women #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
My arms encircle you like my warmth encircle my words before releasing them,
My breath speaks your very name 
Just like poetry gracefully encompassing every verse lovingly in it's frame.. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

#yqow #women #empoweringwomen                            #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owpictureprompt #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
SHE LOVES HERSELF
She doesn't always need a company,
Sometimes she loves being lonely.
It's time she puts herself first
And live for herself guilt-free.
She doesn't want to look beautiful and gay,
She feels beautiful even in her messy hair today.
A while with her coffee, books and music,
Let her be a little elusive.
She wants to be alone tonight,
In solitude and out of sight. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

#yqow #empoweringwomen    #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owpictureprompt #yqow #Women #pictureprompt #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
Encompassed by throngs of mankind,
Some disguised as my companions,
Some call them my guide.
But, none can I find in this crowd,
who can peep into my heart,
who seems to be compassionate.
Whom I can truly trust,
whose efforts are really earnest.
Hidden beneath the mask of an ally
I find people hard to rely.
So, I keep myself isolated-
Yes, I am happy to be called lonely.
 ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

#yqow #women #pictureprompt #empoweringwomen                              #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
Flawlessly soul wants to revive it's freshness.  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

Madhu Jain

read more
जब अपने ही गैर बन गए है तो
किसी गैर से शिकायत कैसी
अच्छा लगता है अकेलापन
अब चोट खाने की हिम्मत नहीं
ना ही अपनो से ना ग़ैरों से।  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

Madhu Jain

read more
The image reminds me of 
my village where I used to 
sit and enjoyed the chats 
wholeheartedly . ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

RAHUL VERMA

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owpictureprompt #yqow #Women #feelings #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
Aaj private massage delete kr deta hoon ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

#yqow #women #feelings #empoweringwomen                              #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Yes its roaming on the streets without dupatta😂
To slap every one who misunderstood you....🤨
Its not your clothes that loose your💔 character....its your humiliation giving🙄 chance to spoke other people against you ......🤩 ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification