Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSdearfri11 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSdearfri11 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amazon sde recruitment, the devil whispered in my ear quote, the devil whispered in my ear, on the ear 10, my right ear scraped a buckle,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Mouni Kanna✍

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 Crush's scratched name, the game of flames, tic tac toe, or some rough calculations, the last page of a notebook holds it all. A not so neat, but the most beautiful page of a notebook consisting many memories. Stitch a heartfelt letter to the last page of notebook. Suggested by Samruddhi Patait 💜 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri11 #dearlastpage

read more
Am still the same 
At the end as beginning.
No change in me bt
My feelings are totally 
Linked with in u nd
Am always with u 
 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

Crush's scratched name, the game of flames, tic tac toe, or some rough calculations, the last page of a notebook holds it all. A not so neat, but the most beautiful page of a notebook consisting many memories.

Stitch a heartfelt letter to the last page of notebook.

Suggested by Samruddhi Patait 💜

Shubhi Mahajan

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 Crush's scratched name, the game of flames, tic tac toe, or some rough calculations, the last page of a notebook holds it all. A not so neat, but the most beautiful page of a notebook consisting many memories. Stitch a heartfelt letter to the last page of notebook. Suggested by Samruddhi Patait 💜 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri11 #dearlastpage

read more
you are like an old bag, holding a lot of unnecessary things. In the whole notebook, you are the only one on whom, majority of people feel free to write anything. You are precious because a lot of players play their games on you and show their hidden talent on you. Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

Crush's scratched name, the game of flames, tic tac toe, or some rough calculations, the last page of a notebook holds it all. A not so neat, but the most beautiful page of a notebook consisting many memories.

The Dream Doodler

Dear last page of notebook, You're like the extra cheese to pizza one need You fulfil loads of demands, while others are just for need I still remember the speech I first scripted on you for my crush but mumbled to tell and made it a note's demand Lit were the days when our best buddy gang invented new games on your heart to play with all #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri11 #dearlastpage #tdd_letters

read more
//You're like the extra cheese to pizza one need
You fulfil loads of demands, while others are just for need//

- Yours lover forever Dear last page of notebook,

You're like the extra cheese to pizza one need
You fulfil loads of demands, while others are just for need
I still remember the speech I first scripted on you for my crush
but mumbled to tell and made it a note's demand
Lit were the days when our best buddy gang
 invented new games on your heart to play with all

Durga Kannan

read more
You hold so many secrets
The desires of growing adolescence
The name of my crush next to mine
checking how good it looks and sounds
The silly games to see
If love will blossom betwixt
The innocence of childhood
Bringing a smile to the face. Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification