Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best divedeep Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best divedeep Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about maddened by hunger he dived at the fish, dive the world 10, give z index to div, dive meaning in hindi, dived meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Simmi Singh

Sitting at the riverside, with my feet dipped in icy cold water, I wrote this #Collab challenge. Share with us what the #touchofwater makes you remember. P.S. Today’s secret letter is going to be about water and water bodies. Click on the link in YourQuote Baba bio to get it in your inbox. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #2amconversations #callingwaves #divedeep #exited #Tickled

read more
Our 2 am conversations.
Untamed. Endless.
When every word you said
Tickled every nerve in me
And swept me off my feet.
I couldn't resist
But sway to the rhythm 
Of the calling waves.
I dived too deep.
So deep that my soul
Exited from me
And melted in your arms
Where it now breathes. Sitting at the riverside, with my feet dipped in icy cold water, I wrote this #collab challenge. 

Share with us what the #touchofwater makes you remember. 

P.S. Today’s secret letter is going to be about water and water bodies. Click on the link in YourQuote Baba bio to get it in your inbox. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#2amconversations #callingwaves #divedeep #exited #tickled

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification