Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenlovefoundus Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenlovefoundus Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Simmi Singh

"Hi Ashish" *deletes*
"Hello" *deletes*
"Hey"
"Hi Ananya
Please let me know when free. We can quickly discuss the framework changes."
*Deletes Hey*
"Hi Ashish
I'm free at the moment."
"Can you come over to my desk please?"
"Sure."

"Hi Ashish."
"Hi Ananya"
"Please grab a chair."
I pull a chair as slow as humanly possible and sit there playing with the ring on my right hand index finger.
"Please give me a minute, Ananya. I'll just quickly check in my changes and then we can start with the framework one".
"Sure. Yes, please take your time."

His crisp white shirt is nicely tucked in the cotton blue trousers which is held firmly by a brown belt around his waist. His hair is parted on the left and I think it's perfect. Beard and moustache are trimmed well and covers 60% of his face...
"Shall we start, he says, turning towards me."
I take my eyes off him which are now glued to his brown shoes and I'm flattered.
"Shoer, I said, catching his words."
"So Framework is a general component which can be reused by several applications. In our..."
*Jeene mera dil lutiya ohhoo* 
I try to turn off the radio in my head for it's no fucking math exam.
..and that's all. Any queries?"
"Yah? Um. No." 7th of series #whenlovefoundus 
#5feetgirl #AshishAnanya  #yqbaba

Simmi Singh

6th of the series #whenlovefoundus From girl's perspective KT - knowledge transfer FWK - Framework. #5feetgirl #yqbaba

read more
Phhee.. Framework! Fuck! What is this 'F' word that I am not aware of. And, why am I tagged to it. Should I not be getting any KT sessions before I start digging into the code and get my hands dirty? Coming from a support background, perhaps, I shouldn't have taken up a development project. What if they send me back to India for performing poorly?

"Wow Ananya, you are mapped to Framework. Congrats!", a sharp unpleasant voice cuts through the web of my thoughts. He is not rude, he is just loud and a Scorpio. Raj is a good friend of mine. " Ashish is the only one who is allowed to touch FWK. He, along with Gaurav developed FWK from scratch. Ashish...", he continues.
Who the hell is Ashish whom Raj always speaks highly of?

My frowny face relaxes at the sight of him. He looks handsome in white and black checkered shirt and light blue jeans. I'm looking at Raj and yet the corner of my left eye is drooling over him as he walks to a peer who sits across from me in the second row. Why didn't he take the bus today?

Raj turns towards him and I wonder if he read my eyes. " He is Ashish, Ananya", he yells, pointing at him. Our eyes meet, mine widens in amazement.
"Hi"
"Huu..Hi."  6th of the series #whenlovefoundus
From girl's perspective

KT - knowledge transfer
FWK - Framework.
#5feetgirl #yqbaba

Simmi Singh

Here's from the guy. 5th of the series #whenlovefoundus #yqbaba #countrylionbus #5feetgirl

read more
Aaachhooo...She sneezes. Several strands of her hair escapes the clutch of her clip and falls on her face brushing her cheeks gently. She tucks her hair behind the ears, sniffs and rubs her nose vigorously. With her hair pulled back, her red rose..error.. nose is clearly visible and I gape at it.

I wish to peck that nose of her and watch it turn red even more. She has what we call as 'pakodi wala' nose. It looks cuter when it's hot. I giggle at the sight of it and later feel bad about it. I remind myself that she is not well as her hair blocks my view of her face again. Aaannchhooo...

She keeps a hand at her lower back for support. The bus driver is giving her a hard time. She crouches down lower each time he applies breaks. "She should have sat somewhere else or she should have taken cab today as well. I hope she is using the deep freeze spray for her backache, the one I gave it to Sindhu. Having a friend by her is such a relief."

Bus stops. She waits for everyone to get down. And, I wait for her. She goes aaanchhoo again while climbing down the stairs. I almost reach out to her. " I have got your back, girl", I tell her and yet, I don't. Here's from the guy.
5th of the series #whenlovefoundus 
#yqbaba #countrylionbus #5feetgirl

Simmi Singh

4th of the series #whenlovefoundus This is from girl's perspective. Thank you for all your feedback so far. It motivates me to continue writing. #5feetgirl #yqbaba

read more
My phone rings. It's my lead Gaurav checking on me. I request him for an off-sick today and hang up. I check the time. It's 10:10 am. "He'll be in office. Would he have missed me? Duh! He wouldn't even notice if a 5 feet girl goes missing. But why doesn't he like short heighted girls. They are such cute bundle of joy."- I think to myself, my heavy eyes flickering as I free fall into dreams.

My stomach growls for food. I wake myself up. I switch on the net and notifications flow in. I scan through all of them and open the one from Sindhu that reads "How are you? You didn't turn up to office." I reply and l'm bombarded with several other questions. I answer them all and assure her to take care of myself. 

Raj has changed his cover pic and I open to check. It's from his last trip to Belfast. He is with other people I don't know of except him. I zoom in. His face fills my screen. He is wearing that contagious smile. He has those eyes that can see through me. They speak. And, I'm intrigued by the convincing honesty I see in them. It has depths I want to dive in and stories I want to live. A tear roll down from the corner of my eye reminding me to blink. 4th of the series #whenlovefoundus 
This is from girl's perspective.
Thank you for all your feedback so far. It motivates me to continue writing.
#5feetgirl #yqbaba

Simmi Singh

3rd of the series #whenlovefoundus From girl's perspective #yqbaba #5feetgirl #countrylionbus #simmerloveseries

read more
The corner seat diagonal to mine is empty. I look at the seat, look outside the window, look at the top right of my phone's screen and repeat. I scour the front seats in between. There's no sign of him. 

It's time. The driver shuts the door and starts the engine. He is ready to sail through the traffic. I sink in my seat.

People in the front row begin to murmur and giggle with heads stick to the window. Curious, I look outside the window, brows comes closer to focus on a figure that is veering sharply through the crowd. My eyes bug out. The day seems brighter than before.

The bus hasn't moved an inch. The traffic light is red and resembles my face. He gives a wide toothy smile to the driver. I want to break them all for being late. But instead, I think to myself, "that smile can crack open any closed door". And, it did.

I adjust myself as he emerges from the stairs. "Atleast one day come on time, da", scolded a friend of his. He pats his shoulder grinning and walks past me to the corner seat. I continue to ignore his presence as he sits there with his face buried in the 5 inch screen unaware of what his absence did to me. 3rd of the series #whenlovefoundus 
From girl's perspective
#yqbaba #5feetgirl #countrylionbus  #simmerloveseries

Simmi Singh

Thank you for your feedback:))) Here's another entry for the series #whenlovefoundus Hope you guys like it. This is again from guy's perspective. #yqbaba #5feetgirl #countrylionbus

read more
We have one thing in common, a dull..error..dell black bag. She keeps it on the seat next to hers. It has 'Please look for next available seat.' written on it in bold with an invisible ink.

It's raining today. And, I see people who walk to office everyday warming seats which are otherwise left cold on most days. All the seats are taken and yet, not all the seats are taken.

The driver starts the engine. The sound of the engine and the footsteps hurrying up the stairs to the upper deck fill the entire space. For a moment, I lose track of the song a guy sitting three rows ahead of me is listening to on his headphones.

The heavy footsteps move close. A grumpy guy, soaked to the skin and eyes fixed on the dell laptop bag approaches her and says 'May I?'
She forces a smile through her soft lips and says 'Please', taking the bag off the seat which now lay on her lap.

She leans towards the window and starts playing dots with the droplets. Her breath falls on the window pane and I wish to write my name on it. Thank you for your feedback:)))
Here's another entry for the series #whenlovefoundus 
Hope you guys like it.

This is again from guy's perspective.
#yqbaba #5feetgirl #countrylionbus

Simmi Singh

I have been thinking of writing a series #whenlovefoundus for so long time and I finally decided to give it a short. I'm not sure how much sense does it make but if you like it please leave your honest opinions and let me know if you would like to read more of it. I'll be really grateful:))))) This one is from the guy's perspective. #whenlovefoundus #5feetgirl #countrylionbus #yqbaba #simmerloveseries

read more
The driver manuevered the bus
at bay 13. A sea of people huddled close and formed a line. I, as usual, am the last in the line for I have no intention to get in there early. 

My restless eyes are happy to see a familiar and yet, not so familiar face looking outside the window.
She is right there sitting in the second last row of the upper deck. She has the window seat reserved for her thoughts.

The playful sun lights up her face. She squints but her somber eyes continues to stare at the tainted glass. She looks beautiful when she is lost. And, I can't help but steal a glance.

I step inside the red country lion bus, climb the stairs and take the last corner seat diagonal to hers. I have been thinking of writing a series #whenlovefoundus for so long time and I finally decided to give it a short. 
I'm not sure how much sense does it make but if you like it please leave your honest opinions and let me know if you would like to read more of it.
I'll be really grateful:)))))
This one is from the guy's perspective.

#whenlovefoundus #5feetgirl #countrylionbus #yqbaba #simmerloveseries

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification