Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best raashismile Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best raashismile Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ishq jab tum ko raas aye ga poetry, raa home and content insurance, raa home and contents insurance claim, raa home and contents pds, ishq jab tumko raas aayega in urdu,

• 2 Followers
  • 64 Stories

Sandeep Suddarsi

I know i am the lucky one #raashismile love life #ssdp

read more
~ Raashi - a smile on my face ~

Raashi said

she loves
arms that not only provide warmth
but also support

I smiled and replied

are these the lucky ones I know i am the lucky one

#raashismile 
#love #life
#ssdp

Sandeep Suddarsi

Some are just personal to the specific person. Don't know whether my pen dance for a rhythm from a heart other than you. I just miss you! Yet i am lucky. Yes, this is fantasy series Follow more at #raashismile #yourquote #yqbaba #ssdp

read more
Raashi: oy! Mr. you used to text lot of romantic lines during our college days. Some make me blush, amaze and some make me feel lucky.
Then why don't the genre show up in the YourQuote (gazing from the corner of the eye as if those aren't my original writings)
Me: i just reserved the genre for you my love and it is for life.
 Some are just personal to the specific person.
Don't know whether my pen dance for a rhythm from a heart other than you.

I just miss you! Yet i am lucky.

Yes, this is fantasy series
Follow more at #raashismile

Sandeep Suddarsi

~ Raashi - a smile on my face ~ Raashi: Select one of the folded papers and put in the empty box there, don't you dare to open Me: What all these Raashi i have to bath Raashi: Your bath can wait for few seconds first this then only you have pass to bath (Raashi went back to kitchen) (Have i done any mistakes earlier i kept on thinking.Like a thief stealing a bank locker i sneaked through the folded papers but Raashi eyes are sharper than mine.She can stop me looking from that distance.) Me : Yea #yourquote #yqbaba #ssdp #raashismile

read more
**The Paper Says**
(Cute conversation in Caption) ~ Raashi - a smile on my face ~
Raashi: Select one of the folded papers and put in the empty box there, don't you dare to open
Me: What all these Raashi i have to bath
Raashi: Your bath can wait for few seconds first this then only you have pass to bath (Raashi went back to kitchen)
(Have i done any mistakes earlier i kept on thinking.Like a thief stealing a bank locker i sneaked through the folded papers but Raashi eyes are sharper than mine.She can stop me looking from that distance.)
Me : Yea

Sandeep Suddarsi

~ Raashi - a smile on my face ~ Watching New Film on OTT Raashi : Why this internet is so creepy today, i am unable to look at the load...ing! Me : What to do when everyone opting for the OTT and demand is high for internet but i have an idea! Raashi : Oho my hero tell me fast else i may loose interest on the movie Me : Okay, here is the plan there are chips in the packet everytime the tv shows loading we feed each other. Raashi : How this gonna be interesting, tell me about the film how we do #yourquote #yqbaba #ssdp #raashismile

read more
Watching New Film on OTT 
Raashi : Why this internet is so creepy today, i am unable to look at the load...ing!
Me : What to do when everyone opting for the OTT and demand is high for internet but i have an idea!
Raashi : Oho my hero tell me fast else i may loose interest on the movie
Me : Okay, here is the plan there are chips in the packet everytime the tv shows loading we feed each other.
Raashi : How this gonna be interesting, tell me about the film how we do it.
Me : Here is the catch my girl we feed each other not with fingers but with lips
(running away from her)
Raashi : Come here i will chew you like the chips
(somehow the internet caught the speed) ~ Raashi - a smile on my face ~
Watching New Film on OTT 
Raashi : Why this internet is so creepy today, i am unable to look at the load...ing!
Me : What to do when everyone opting for the OTT and demand is high for internet but i have an idea!
Raashi : Oho my hero tell me fast else i may loose interest on the movie
Me : Okay, here is the plan there are chips in the packet everytime the tv shows loading we feed each other.
Raashi : How this gonna be interesting, tell me about the film how we do

Sandeep Suddarsi

~ Raashi - a smile on my face ~ Me : I would like to know what my Queen want for her auspicious birthday tomorrow Raashi : Are you sure ! you want me to tell once my wishes turn into words i only wanted them to see in reality Me : Sure My Madam Raashi : That's Great ! Okay here is the list Fridge full of chocolate, Bed full of cake, Flat full of children and Life full of Love Me : okay! okay! reasonable then we start with the third one Raashi : Super! When are you buying me a new flat Me : ooo M #yourquote #yqbaba #ssdp #raashismile

read more
Me : I would like to know what my Queen want for her auspicious birthday tomorrow
Raashi : Are you sure ! you want me to tell once my wishes turn into words i only wanted them to see in reality
Me : Sure My Madam
Raashi : That's Great ! Okay here is the list Fridge full of chocolate, Bed full of cake, Flat full of children and Life full of Love
Me : okay! okay! reasonable then we start with the third one
Raashi : Super! When are you buying me a new flat
Me : ooo My Madam! you never said about it i thought only about the end word
Raashi : naughty! It is just your Love i need everything else just falls apart
(but our lips came together) ~ Raashi - a smile on my face ~
Me : I would like to know what my Queen want for her auspicious birthday tomorrow
Raashi : Are you sure ! you want me to tell once my wishes turn into words i only wanted them to see in reality
Me : Sure My Madam
Raashi : That's Great ! Okay here is the list Fridge full of chocolate, Bed full of cake, Flat full of children and Life full of Love
Me : okay! okay! reasonable then we start with the third one
Raashi : Super! When are you buying me a new flat
Me : ooo M

Sandeep Suddarsi

It's my birthday Checkout more #raashismile #yourquote #yqbaba #ssdp love life #BirthDay #Hug

read more
tick...tick...tick
when the hands in clock came together pointing to the stars in the sky even our hands came together
Raashi : Oy hero happy birthday (whispering in my ear while kissing it)
Me : Tq...tq...madam but what about my gifts
Raashi : mmm...i will give a gift that defines my love on you
Me : I am excited!!!
Raashi : Whatelse you need when i am all yours my hero (hugging me tightly)
Me : I love you Raashi (after i kissed Raashi on her forehead and she matched her breath to my heart beat we fell asleep) It's my birthday
Checkout more #raashismile
#yourquote #yqbaba #ssdp #love #life 
#birthday #hug

Sandeep Suddarsi

Checkout more cute conversations #raashismile #yourquote #yqbaba #ssdp love life #story

read more
Me : Raashi what if someone disrupts my self respect, what will you do
Raashi : before you throw a tomato at me and stop me with a red signal i will take a left, a right and a u-turn finally will give a blow of horn.
Me : What! Are you going to run over them?
Raashi : na..na..i am heavy weight champion in Slap Academy my hero i will give all my ten fingers as a gift and those are my strategies (as usually naughty raashi)
Me : Then i am WWE champion hihi...
(Soon raashi slapped me not with ten but with two left a red on my face)
 Checkout more cute conversations
#raashismile 

#yourquote #yqbaba #ssdp #love #life #story

Sandeep Suddarsi

Good morning Checkout more at #raashismile #yourquote #yqbaba #ssdp love life

read more
Me : Why didn't you talk to me last two days, it is very painful.Why did you do so?
Raashi : you know when I'm angry i do not want to hurt you more so i took that decision
Me : but it still hurts me
Raashi: sorry hero, you know one thing Love is like Sunlight sometimes it is very pleasant in the morning and in the afternoon it is fuming but both times it sheds light catch the right time for you (with naughty smile running away)
Me : stop you there! Raashi...you have so many dues Good morning 

Checkout more at
#raashismile 

#yourquote #yqbaba #ssdp #love #life

Sandeep Suddarsi

Good morning! Had your morning coffee? Check out more cute conversations at #raashismile #yourquote #yqbaba #ssdp love life #Coffee

read more
raashi : oy! i have a question for you!
me : don't ask me about the groceries i forgot to bring the last night.
raashi : no no nothing like that take this coffee have a sip my darling...mmm...the question is what is your ultimate goal in life?
me : are you going through any self help books? (sipping coffee that's awesome as usual)
raashi : are you going to tell else i will take your coffee back (ready to snap it back)
me : wait...wait...mm..raashi someday or other i happen to leave this world if i am fortunate to make you smile through my memories what else i need my love
raashi : i am here to make you smile (raashi pecked my cheek took my empty coffee cup walked into the kitchen) Good morning! Had your morning coffee?

Check out more cute conversations at
#raashismile

#yourquote #yqbaba #ssdp #love #life  #coffee

Sandeep Suddarsi

Cool hug - night #yqbaba #ssdp #Night love life #fantasy Checkout more at #raashismile

read more
Raashi : Its very cool outside i want to hug my teddy and sleep
Me : huh, take your teddy put a blanket and sleep well.I have my blanket😑
Raashi : but my teddy wants to hug you hero
Me : i don't understand
Raashi : yeah, i will help you ...teddy hugs you, you hug me and i hug you
Me : oh! This is a plan to kidnap me
 (ladies never say it straight they come around) Cool hug - night

#yqbaba #ssdp
#night #love
#life #fantasy