Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sank8madeit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sank8madeit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is the meaning of san, weather is the norm in san francisco, how to configure san storage 10, lax to san diego shuttle 10, san andreas full movie in hindi 880,

• 1 Followers
  • 116 Stories

SANK8MADEIT

A journey without judgements ,
are interesting and Exciting . #sank8madeit #restzone #yqquotes #yqbaba #yqtales  #yqthoughts #life

SANK8MADEIT

Social Media nowadays in one line :
I want to make alot of Money and say Money is not happiness. #sank8madeit #facts #yqquotes #fake #happiness #time #yqaestheticthoughts

SANK8MADEIT

A Coldy night Moulded smile Folded Life Lightning Eyes Light in Eyes All are home Whitening smile Brightening skin #Happy #peace #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #sank8 #sank8madeit

read more
A Coldy Night
(Caption .  .  .) A Coldy night
Moulded smile
Folded Life
Lightning Eyes
Light in Eyes
All are home
Whitening smile
Brightening skin

SANK8MADEIT

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #atsomethingmissing • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #sank8madeit

read more
I stopped writing,
I missed ink.
From missed ink to LinkedIn
Time changed
But my love towards my pen
Never missed in. OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATsomethingmissing
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

SANK8MADEIT

Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters to participate in this #doublecollab and express your thoughts on #dndyoumustfirst #doublecollabllab life #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine #sank8madeit Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love Yourself

Lose Yourself Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters to participate in this #doublecollab and express your thoughts on #dndyoumustfirst

#doublecollabllab #life #yqdnd  #YourQuoteAndMine #sank8madeit
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SANK8MADEIT

Lose Yourself I Rap Poetry Lose yourself today to get a chance to love Yourself tommorow. #sank8madeit #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #aestheticthoughts #loveyourself #yqquotes

read more

Lose Yourself I Rap Poetry 

Lose yourself today to get a chance to love Yourself tommorow.

#sank8madeit
#yqbaba
#yqaestheticthoughts
#aestheticthoughts

SANK8MADEIT

Did a mountain ever tell you a story? #mountainstory #yqmuse #motivationtime #Muses #sank8madeit #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yesterday was bad,Today will be good.
No need to worry,You are my glory.
Don't ask God,Why me not he,
Look at me m a mountain m grateful to the sun who rises above me. Did a mountain ever tell you a story? 

#mountainstory #yqmuse #motivationtime #muses
#sank8madeit #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SANK8MADEIT

Lose yourself today to get a chance to love yourself tommorow. #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #midnightthoughts #midnightpoems #yqdairy #sank8madeit #life

SANK8MADEIT

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #rappoetry #sank8madeit #alonestrong life thoughts Do watch my video on YouTube Lyrics I am proud to say am strong Coz my life has streched long

read more

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #rappoetry #sank8madeit #alonestrong #life #thoughts

Do watch my video on 
YouTube 

Lyrics
I am proud to say am strong
Coz my life has streched long

SANK8MADEIT

Hey you, Fake smile on your face, Telling everyone, "Everything will be fine with God's grace". U know how to hide your problems in this real and fake You look around and you learn that This life is money and the race #Smile #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #aestheticthoughts #sank8madeit

read more

Hey you,
Fake smile on your face,
Telling everyone,
"Everything will be fine with God's grace".

U know how to hide your problems in this real and fake
You look around and you learn that
This life is money and the race
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification