Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theweekwithtushar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theweekwithtushar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about theweek, wit and humour stories with pictures, brevity is the soul of wit meaning in urdu, brevity is the soul of wit, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,

• 2 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Tushar Paul

A few words about the day today! thoughts #Quote #tuesday #yourquotebaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #theweekwithtushar #Quotes

read more
O' Tuesday
What should I say?
You're second to Monday!
Likewise, hard to pass
but than a bit less.... A few words about the day today!

#thoughts #quote #tuesday #yourquotebaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #theweekwithtushar #quotes

Tushar Paul

Just a thought dedicate to the day today! #diary thoughts #Quotes #Saturdayfeeling #Saturday #theweekwithtushar #Weekend #thoughtofthemidnight

read more
O' sweetheart Saturday
Our weekend solace
Do you even know
to reach to you each week
what we go through
with a smiling face. Just a thought dedicate to the day today!

#diary #thoughts #quotes #saturdayfeeling #saturday #theweekwithtushar #weekend #thoughtofthemidnight

Tushar Paul

A few words dedicated to the day today! thoughts #Quote #Quotes #quoteoftheday #thoughtoftheday #thoughtofthemidnight #thursday #theweekwithtushar

read more
O' Thursday dear
every week
as soon as you knock the door
The tired me get assured
that the happy days aren't too far!  A few words dedicated to the day today!

#thoughts #quote #quotes #quoteoftheday #thoughtoftheday #thoughtofthemidnight #thursday #theweekwithtushar

Tushar Paul

Monday O' Monday
You never know
How hard hitting you are
But to be fair
We need that push each week
to stand up and roar! #mondaymotivation #quote #mondayblues #monday #thoughtofthemidnight #justsomeweirdthoughts #thoughts #theweekwithtushar

Tushar Paul

O' dear Wednesday
unlike mid-life crisis
you are the mid-week crisis
happens every week
without a miss! Mid-week crisis!

#life #wednesday #midweek #midlife #crisis #unlike #thoughtofthemidnight #theweekwithtushar

Tushar Paul

O' dear Friday
You are that friend in life
Who makes you believe
Time and again
That there's better days ahead! Friendly Friday!

#friends #friendship #friday #time #believe #life  #thoughtofthemidnight #theweekwithtushar

Tushar Paul

O' Sunday, you are such a
Spoilsport!
You make me fall in love
with life again & again
once in a week. #life #sunday #love #yourquote #myquote #thoughtofthemidnight #theweekwithtushar

Tushar Kanti Paul

A few words about the day today! thoughts #Quote #tuesday #yourquotebaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #theweekwithtushar #Quotes

read more
O' Tuesday
What should I say?
You're second to Monday!
Likewise, hard to pass
but than a bit less.... A few words about the day today!

#thoughts #quote #tuesday #yourquotebaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #theweekwithtushar #quotes

Tushar Kanti Paul

Just a thought dedicate to the day today! #diary thoughts #Quotes #Saturdayfeeling #Saturday #theweekwithtushar #Weekend #thoughtofthemidnight

read more
O' sweetheart Saturday
Our weekend solace
Do you even know
to reach to you each week
what we go through
with a smiling face. Just a thought dedicate to the day today!

#diary #thoughts #quotes #saturdayfeeling #saturday #theweekwithtushar #weekend #thoughtofthemidnight

Tushar Kanti Paul

A few words dedicated to the day today! thoughts #Quote #Quotes #quoteoftheday #thoughtoftheday #thoughtofthemidnight #thursday #theweekwithtushar

read more
O' Thursday dear
every week
as soon as you knock the door
The tired me get assured
that the happy days aren't too far!  A few words dedicated to the day today!

#thoughts #quote #quotes #quoteoftheday #thoughtoftheday #thoughtofthemidnight #thursday #theweekwithtushar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification