Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Chapter9 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Chapter9 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about starting a new chapter in my life quotes, names start with cha in telugu, chapter 31 guiding children with special needs, new chapter of life quotes, last chapter of the fault in our stars,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Simmi Arora

Chapter 9 "Naina??' 19th September, 2015 Nearly 8 am, "Ishu, Tum nhi chlri?? Bungee Jumping pe..??" "Nhi Shrey, sometimes not being at a place is necessary.... I mean mera mnn nhi h!" "Chlo naaa, We'll have fun!" #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqstory #yqaestheticthoughts #Chapter9 #JourneyOf_Us

read more
"JOURNEY OF US"
CHAPTER 9, "Naina??"
(caption) Chapter 9 "Naina??'

19th September, 2015
Nearly 8 am,

"Ishu, Tum nhi chlri?? Bungee Jumping pe..??"
"Nhi Shrey, sometimes not being at a place is necessary.... I mean mera mnn nhi h!"
"Chlo naaa, We'll have fun!"

Varun Kumar

For full series tap on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Banging my head in confusion, I decided to meet Rathi again, so I went to his home directly to seek some answers, yet again. Being a member of high grade, I was allowed in only after the formal verification and scanning. As soon as I entered, there was yet another shock ... Pooja was in the room with Mr. Rathi. Wasn't she was in asylum? Here she is actively working with no signs of any mental treatme #Illusion #Rape #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #mystery #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Swamp #Murder #VividVarun #Part9 #Chapter9 #Chapter10

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter10: Swamp

Helpless yet again, I took Sumit to a doctor for a check-up and was told that due to low BP he fainted as his stomach seems to be empty and needs to be kept on glucose. With no clue to what's happening, as one says Pooja is the culprit, other says she is not, whom to believe and whom not.

I went to office to get some clue from Ajay, but he was not in office that day, so to extend my investigation, I visited​ the PathLab later that day. They denied to disclose any information, but agreed to check in their system whether the reports were generated from their lab or not. And yes, the reports have a valid report ID and seemed genuine.

Gosh!! If she was raped, then why Rathi made that fake story to portrait her own wife as the culprit. Also, why is Pooja tortured in the asylum. Sumit was reported missing, then what was he doing in the asylum, pleading for her sister.

Banging my head in confusion, I decided to meet Rathi again, so I went to his home directly to seek answers yet again.

•••• Continued in Caption 👇 For full series tap on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Banging my head in confusion, I decided to meet Rathi again, so I went to his home directly to seek some answers, yet again. Being a member of high grade, I was allowed in only after the formal verification and scanning.

As soon as I entered, there was yet another shock ... Pooja was in the room with Mr. Rathi. Wasn't she was in asylum? Here she is actively working with no signs of any mental treatme

Varun Kumar

For full series tap on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I stood up after hours of self-reasoning and visited the care centre, where Pooja was undergoing Psychiatric treatment. I was not allowed to see her, but her doctor did confirm her syndrome and showed me the reports. While coming out of the centre, I felt like someone is following me, so I took an extra turn towards my car to be sure. Soon a shadow came in and as I turned back, I saw Sumit standing th #Illusion #Awake #Rape #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #mystery #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Murder #VividVarun #Part9 #Chapter9

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion
                    #Chapter9: The Verse

Priya was standing on the boundary of the terrace, all sweating and crying. Standing beneath I was shouting 'Priya don't jump, Priya don't jump' and a sudden push. 'Priyaaaaaaaa...' and I woke up from the dreadful dream. After 48hours of continuous surprises and tiring sleepless nights, the only scene I could dream when I finally got some sleep.

The clock says it's 4am, restless I stood up in all anger, picked all my findings and went to the Park, sat on the same bench, trying to sum up the entire scenario.

- Pooja sitting on a bench with my poems and crying.
- The medical reports shared by Ajay, depicting rape.
- Ajay stating that Mr. Rathi is a good person and he is helping us.
- Sumit's kidnapping.
- Then Mr. Rathi telling about Pooja's syndrome and marking her the prime suspect of the murder.

If Pooja is the murderer, then why Rathi married her? And what about the reports, they stated rape! How can reports deny very evident wind choking and report rape!;

•••• Continued in Caption 👇 For full series tap on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood up after hours of self-reasoning and visited the care centre, where Pooja was undergoing Psychiatric treatment. I was not allowed to see her, but her doctor did confirm her syndrome and showed me the reports. 

While coming out of the centre, I felt like someone is following me, so I took an extra turn towards my car to be sure. Soon a shadow came in and as I turned back, I saw Sumit standing th

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification