Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best endtoabeginning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best endtoabeginning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayari to end love relationship in hindi, end of the love story, begin with the end in mind quotes, how to end a sentence with quotation marks, love story end quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

He said"I don't even have the energy to have a conversation after this many years.I am fed up of your behaviour and how you humiliate me" I continued"And what about the emotional humiliation I am going through.I know you would never marry me but you never cheated,you stayed giving me the hope that one day we might walk down the aisle.And I waited so long and now you wish to end things". "Yes,because it is better for both of us.Self respect is everything to me.We can't have a future with so much #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #endtoabeginning

read more
READ IN CAPTION He said"I don't even have the energy to have a conversation after this many years.I am fed up of your behaviour and how you humiliate me"
I continued"And what about the emotional humiliation I am going through.I know you would never marry me but you never cheated,you stayed giving me the hope that one day we might walk down the aisle.And I waited so long and now you wish to end things".
"Yes,because it is better for both of us.Self respect is everything to me.We can't have a future with so much

Gita Khanna

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 10. Take this #ShortStory forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. :) #endtoabeginning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Supriya turned, looked at Anuj.. 
There was a tone of finality in his voice. 
She contemplated for a minute.. Things had come to a head. Bickerings had grown manifold.. The road outside was lonely, insecure.. I shall leave nonetheless. She picked up her suitcase, hurriedly packed, and stepped out. I shall take life as it comes.. Will start afresh.. After all life has not come to an end. Bye Anuj.. You say you don't wish to see my face again.. That's ok.. I am leaving but should you ever be in any difficulty, I would be happy to do whatever I can.. for the times we have been together.. Good bye  . She stepped out, softly closing the door behind her..  Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 10. 

Take this #shortstory forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. :) #endtoabeginning #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 10. Take this #ShortStory forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. :) #endtoabeginning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

For too long had I pursued her and her riches but she had never said yes until I had decided to look for other options and had decided to marry another not so rich girl.
She left me no other option but to stay. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 10. 

Take this #shortstory forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. :) #endtoabeginning #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

"If you walk out of that door, I don't ever want to see your face again." "Well practically, you can't go without seeing me!" "Ughh, whatever, don't go out, you had promised you won't" "You cannot stop me, think practically, you only live once. And you can't live with someone who judges you on how fat or thin you are." #biryani #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #dieting #yostowrimo #endtoabeginning

read more
"Well practically, you can't go without seeing me!"

"Ughh, whatever, don't go out, you had promised you won't"

𝙁𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣//- "If you walk out of that door, I don't ever want to see your face again."

"Well practically, you can't go without seeing me!"

"Ughh, whatever, don't go out, you had promised you won't"

"You cannot stop me, think practically, you only live once. And you can't live with someone who judges you on how fat or thin you are."

Akthari Begum

read more
In this words Not include voice. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 10. 

Take this #shortstory forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. :) #endtoabeginning  #YourQuoteAndMine

KRUNAL JADAV

"Mohit, why you left your house? Your father was just angry. You didn't need to overreact." "I thought he will throw my part of property on my face after that line, but...." "Did you think that there was sooryavansham movie going on?" "Kind of. My father watch that movie often. But I don't have scholar wife whom I can make IAS officer." #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #endtoabeginning

read more
He stopped from walking out and thought whether that decision was that much important or not. He showed his courage and left home.

(Read in caption)
 "Mohit, why you left your house? Your father was just angry. You didn't need to overreact." 

"I thought he will throw my part of property on my face after that line, but...." 

"Did you think that there was sooryavansham movie going on?"

"Kind of. My father watch that movie often. But I don't have scholar wife whom I can make IAS officer."

Aditi Mishra

read more
"Ok. You don't want to see my face again. Ok, no problem. But tell me the reason, why you are not see my face again". Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 10. 

Take this #shortstory forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. :) #endtoabeginning  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

read more
And there his aspirations of dynamic entrepreneurial life ended before the employer and responsibilities of being a family man and duties towards children, ailing parents added to stop him from opening the opportunity door of optimism. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 10. 

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"STORY-5" //AN END TO A BEGINNING// "If you walk out of that door right now, I don't want to see your face again." I yelled at Priyanka grasping on to her left hand reflecting my possessiveness. She tried to push me hard so as to get off my grip. "I don't want to see your face ever again in my life too.", she replied in frustration. It was perhaps a quarter to noon that humid day of mid june. The time seemed to had slowed down as each minute felt like an extra thirty seconds. Few hours back be #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #endtoabeginning #the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #tell_me_a_tale #end_ofthe_beginning

read more
I yelled at Priyanka grasping on to her left hand reflecting my possessiveness. She tried to push me hard so as to get off my grip.
"I don't want to see your face ever again in my life too.", she replied in frustration. It was perhaps a quarter to noon that humid day of mid june. The time seemed to had slowed down as each minute felt like an extra thirty seconds. . . "STORY-5"
//AN END TO A BEGINNING//

"If you walk out of that door right now, I don't want to see your face again." I yelled at Priyanka grasping on to her left hand reflecting my possessiveness. She tried to push me hard so as to get off my grip.
"I don't want to see your face ever again in my life too.", she replied in frustration. It was perhaps a quarter to noon that humid day of mid june. The time seemed to had slowed down as each minute felt like an extra thirty seconds.

Few hours back be

Vansh Kumar

Take this #ShortStory forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. :) #endtoabeginning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba She identified me and said how she missed me in those days and was not satisfied with my texts message's and little bit of calls. I then also said sorry for being rude for that time. I don't know why but she laughed and said oh I saw. But I saw your face filled with tears and when I was shouting you were crying like in

read more
If you do show I will never talk to you again. 
I with tears on my eyes said in an expression of cry  
I need to its the questions of a better courrier of yours and me. Please try to understand. 
She said no you just can't go away like this. If you wanna then promise me that when you will have a job you would come to the city again and hold my hand. I promised her with tears in my eyes leaving the room . I don't know how but she saw it. She came in front of me shaked hand and said my friend don't worry I am not angry on you but just sad for my own reasons. Now whom I will study with or  play with. Whom will I quarrel and fight and see the inocent tears of your face. I left the town and said her bye. After 2 years I went there again and she was in job too. 
Continued in caption 

She identified me and said how she missed me in those days and was not satisfied with my texts message's and little bit of calls. I then also said sorry for being rude for that time. I don't know why but she laughed and said oh I saw. But I saw your face filled with tears and when I was shouting you were crying like in
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification