Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scsadness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scsadness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about scs go skins,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Good Morning Spookians 🖤 Collab on this Prompt under #darkclub and on your dark thoughts 🌚 For a human being, sadness is as powerful as terror. Must Use #scsadness to let us discover your tales. #spookiansclub #yqsc #darkness #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I write our names on the skeletal frame of my love that is in my bedroom beside me.
Yes, I had to peel your skin off and devour you for you rejected my love.
I make love to your skeleton every night with the blood of other lovers.
I love you and feel it in my 
bones, feed it to your bones
You aren't dead, my love and 
nor is our love.
Look, it's all in red.
 Good Morning Spookians 🖤

Collab on this Prompt under #darkclub and on your dark thoughts 🌚

For a human being, sadness is as powerful as terror.
Must Use #scsadness to let us discover your tales.

#spookiansclub #yqsc #darkness #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Good Morning Spookians 🖤 Collab on this Prompt under #darkclub and on your dark thoughts 🌚 For a human being, sadness is as powerful as terror. Must Use #scsadness to let us discover your tales. #spookiansclub #yqsc #darkness #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
He continued to cry till he saw the bloody Red Sea and then he smiled after drowning every lover who cheated on him and married another. Good Morning Spookians 🖤

Anuj Jain

read more
he was made to cry, repeatedly needled in the eyes to extract the maximum tears mixed blood that was considered a delicacy by the dame, getting paler due to lack of adequate nourishment. Good Morning Spookians 🖤

Anil Sharma

read more
he cried inside his heart
with
a fake smile on his face. Good Morning Spookians 🖤

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification