Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myteddybear Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myteddybear Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Hansika Bansal

#ATsadteddybg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts #myteddybear #yqbaba #Collab #yqaestheticthoughts love #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
I have many teddy bears 
but you are my favourite one!!!  #ATsadteddybg  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts
#myteddybear

#yqbaba #collab #yqaestheticthoughts #love #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

Vedika

They had a fight. Her best friend was not taking her medicine and She was trying to convince her to take.

She requested, "Come on! Dude! Please take your medicine!"

Her best friend replied, crying badly, "No! What's the need to take it? I'm all fine. Nothing has happened to me."

She understood everything by her best friend's voice, her best friend was actually not at all well.

She restricted herself for crying and requested, "Please yaar, take this medicine. You aren't well! You need to rest and take care of yourself. And not for yourself, not for me, at least for your mom, take it. Please."

Her best friend didn't agreed but after requesting for long, she finally agreed to take the medicine.

She smiled at her best friend. Both of them hugged and were crying, one with tears rolling down her cheeks, while the other was trying to control.

They aren't best friends,
They are Sisters. #thirdstory #bestfriends #sisters #love #friendship #sweetheart #myteddybear

Dear Bonzo, I remember how i saved my pocket money and slowly collected the amount required to buy you. And then finally the day came When i along with my father searched for the teddy bear as I wanted and you passed all that criteria. And how excited I was while bringing you home on the scooty concentrating everyone's attention on us. And slowly you made your place in my room and heart and I became so possesive regarding you. And then giving you a special name "Bonzo" and celebrating all your #myheart_mythoughts #teddylove #alettertomybestfriend #myteddybear #myteddylove

read more
A letter to someone who is always there for me

( In caption ) Dear Bonzo,
I remember how i saved my pocket money and slowly collected the amount required to buy you. And then finally the day came When i along with my father searched for the teddy bear as I wanted and you passed all that criteria. And how excited I was while bringing you home on the scooty concentrating everyone's attention on us. And slowly you made your place in my room and heart and I became so possesive  regarding you. And then giving you a special name "Bonzo" and celebrating all your

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification