Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best justarandomthought Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best justarandomthought Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i just fall in love with you, just to let you know i love you quotes, just to say i love you quotes, i just want to be happy with you quotes, i just broke up with my girlfriend,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Dr. Sumayya Hasan

Shakhs-person Shakhsiyat -personality ,popular figure Just a random thought that everyone has to go one day but we should do something so that the remaining world will remember us forever...Ameen. #justarandomthought #personality #yqbaba #yqquotes #newwritersclub #yqbhaijan #yqurdubestquotes

read more
Wo shakhs na bano jiski bas maut  tak ho pehchan 
Wo shakhsiyat bano jise rehta zamana yaad kare.

وه شخص نا بنو جسكى بس موت تک ہو پہچان
وہ شخصیت بنو جسے رہتا زمانا یاد کرے۔ Shakhs-person
Shakhsiyat -personality ,popular figure
Just a random thought that everyone has to go one day but we should do something so that the remaining world will remember us forever...Ameen.
#justarandomthought #personality #yqbaba #yqquotes #newwritersclub #yqbhaijan #yqurdubestquotes

Karan Agarwal

Just a random thought
Bolta kaam kru me khud k liye
Pr moh mile mujhe fandom bhot

Just a random thought
Bolta id-g-af jo man, kare
Fir kyu betha me anxiety ओड़

Just a random thought
Dil se kiya mene sab sach
Lage fake h ye kon syndrome Just a random thought🙃
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #fakesyndrome #randomthoughts #justarandomthought

Tay Swizzle

No intention of self introduction btw😂 It's just that, something crawled up to my brain 😂 #justarandomthought But we can try if you want 😋 #knowyoursurroundings #oneliner #yqbaba

read more
Tell me about yourself to know me more. No intention of self introduction btw😂
It's just that, something crawled up to my brain 😂
#justarandomthought
But we can try if you want 😋
#knowyoursurroundings #oneliner #yqbaba

Anupama Jha

नब्ज जम सी गयी हैं
धड़कने थम सी गयी हैं
यूँ अचानक जो आ गए तुम
नजरें भी नम सी हुई हैं..
 #justarandomthought#yqbaba#yqdidi#challenge#@vivek jain

Sayam Shah

Why Should I Write When 

There Is No One To Read.!!!!!

#JUSTARANDOMTHOUGHT #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqwriters #collab #collabwithme #like

Kavy Goyal

Participate in this #rapidfire and write what a #writerisnot #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #FirstTime #justarandomthought #tryingsomethingdifferent #Kavy_KY

read more
scribble just for the sake of writing or getting the job done, but a writer is the one who observes, thinks and get the feelings registered...

Jst a try😜
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write what a #writerisnot #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firsttime #justarandomthought #tryingsomethingdifferent

#Kavy_KY

Rakshit Raj

Just a random thought!! #yqbaba #follow #yqtales #followme thoughts #Monday #justarandomthought

read more
"It is often said- Be good with everyone, no matter how they treat you." 

My point is- 

"If I will be good with everyone, what special I am giving to the people who are good to me."

#JustARandomThought Just a random thought!! 
#yqbaba #follow  #yqtales #followme #thoughts #monday

On eyes and coincidence🖤 Thank you Akanksha sweetheart for the poke!😌 #eyesspeak poetry #coincidence #oceanofthoughts #tragedic_beauty #baithebaithebasyounhi #justarandomthought #kratisha

read more
there resides poetry in every pair of eyes
just don't mistake it as lyrics of any random song
or as breathtaking beauty of tragedy
because it's an ocean and not a coincidence. On eyes and coincidence🖤

Thank you Akanksha sweetheart for the poke!😌

#eyesspeak #poetry #coincidence #oceanofthoughts #tragedic_beauty #baithebaithebasyounhi #justarandomthought #kratisha

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification