Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AllIWantForChristmas Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AllIWantForChristmas Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, chris isaak i want to fall in love, i want to fall in love chris isaak, love is all i need, chris isaak i wanna fall in love,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Springblossoms

I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head. What do you want for Christmas? I want a new job wardrobe and gifts that are more resourceful than decorative or aesthetic. #AllIWantForChristmas #christmas #mariahcarey #Collab challenge life #Happiness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A lovely happy smile on your face
Best gift for you all- God's blessings
Your all's love, care and support.

M
         E  R
         R  Y  💙
     C  H  R  I  S
        T  M  A  S 🌠💠✨
        T
        O
        U I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head.

What do you want for Christmas? 
I want a new job wardrobe and gifts that are more resourceful than decorative or aesthetic.

#AllIWantForChristmas
#christmas #mariahcarey #collab challenge #life #happiness  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

CM Chaitanyaa

I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head. What do you want for Christmas? I want a new job wardrobe and gifts that are more resourceful than decorative or aesthetic. #AllIWantForChristmas #christmas #mariahcarey #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                           is

A tree, 
A will and
A Christmas...  I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head.

I want a new job wardrobe and gifts that are more resourceful than decorative or aesthetic.

#AllIWantForChristmas
#christmas #mariahcarey #collab challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine

Srishti Yadav

I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head. What do you want for Christmas? I want a new job wardrobe and gifts that are more resourceful than decorative or aesthetic. #AllIWantForChristmas #christmas #mariahcarey #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A Star to shine in my sky 
Forever to enlighten my path.
A gift of hopes to be with me
In hassles of life. I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head.

#AllIWantForChristmas
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Avishek Sen

read more
An ascendancy in individual constructive rational endeavor that is never subdued for irrational reasons... I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head.

#AllIWantForChristmas

Kunal Choudhary

read more
is to live inside of my head...it's still a better place than reality I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head.

#AllIWantForChristmas

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

is never to be left without each other for a single moment

I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head.

#AllIWantForChristmas

Suparas Jain

read more
is self concentration,
confidence and positivity. I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head.

#AllIWantForChristmas

Umang Parmar

read more
Is just Me... Old Me.... I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head.

#AllIWantForChristmas

KRUNAL JADAV

read more
Freed desires, which are about to burst;
Read a lot, write a lot, which is my thirst;
To take a right step, which I must. I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head.

#AllIWantForChristmas

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

read more
अब उस फकीर के पास दुआए लेने जाएंगे!
वो मुझसे गुस्सा होंगे तब हम कहा जाएंगे...
तुझको रोने का सलीका भी अब नहीं है शायद!
अगर तुमने मेरे मोहब्बत का भरम तोड़ दिया तब हम कहा जाएंगे...

I can't get Mariah Carey's song, "All I want for Christmas is you," out of my head.

#AllIWantForChristmas
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification