Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best selfdistancing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best selfdistancing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about self love quotes for black women, love for self quotes, quote for self love, love letter to self template 10, self love happy quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Pen of a Soul

Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #penofasoul #stayhome #selfisolation #covid19 #fightcorona #stayisolated #selfdistancing

read more
Total Lockedown hasn't made any impact on the increasing cases,

But some of us still think that after 21 days situation might get normal...

Urging such peoples please stop taking this situation lightly because 
we are about to enter the 3rd stage 
         and 
later on at one point this lockedown might extend to 6 months or more.
#stayhome #stayisolated #selfdistancing #fightcorona #covid19 Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #penofasoul #stayhome #selfisolation

Vikash Bakshi

Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #penofasoul #stayhome #selfisolation #covid19 #fightcorona #stayisolated #selfdistancing

read more
Total Lockedown hasn't made any impact on the increasing cases,

But some of us still think that after 21 days situation might get normal...

Urging such peoples please stop taking this situation lightly because 
we are about to enter the 3rd stage 
         and 
later on at one point this lockedown might extend to 6 months or more.
#stayhome #stayisolated #selfdistancing #fightcorona #covid19 Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #penofasoul #stayhome #selfisolation

KARAN GUPTA

I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine #lockdown #corona #selfisolation #selfdistancing Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Making people stay at home was not a difficult task
All we had to do was ASK

I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lockdown
#corona
#selfisolation
#selfdistancing 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification